Should I take my SL30 to 40?

Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Should I take my SL30 to 40?

Post by Shindori on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:09 pm

I'm wondering if the PVP at this level will be more evened. Seems that everywhere I invade I either kill too quick (Rarely though) or get pummelled. Im either the griefer or the griefed. So im thinking.. lvl 40 for anor londo NG+ perhaps?

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Re: Should I take my SL30 to 40?

Post by LunarFog on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:24 pm

Being in NG+ doesn't affect who you invade. Although Anor Londo is always great for invading on SL 40. I'm doing it now. But if you do bump up to 40, you'll lose any hope of invading semi-frequently in places like the depths and undead parish.

barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by barrywilkins on Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:39 pm

I'd say keep your 30 at that level, and try sl 40 pvp on a different character. Doesn't have to be fancy or anything, you're just testing the waters before you potentially break your first charcter. At 40, you're in that weird zone where people aren't at too often. You'd probably find yourself invading mostly sens/anor londo. Whereas at 30 you can keep doing the depths, blighttown, sens, and maybe even the lower burg while still fighting people within a reasonable level range of you.

I've never really tried lvl 40 pvp so I might be wrong (probably am), so it doesn't hurt to test things out before ruining a character you've worked so hard on.
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori on Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:10 pm

barrywilkins wrote:I'd say keep your 30 at that level, and try sl 40 pvp on a different character. Doesn't have to be fancy or anything, you're just testing the waters before you potentially break your first charcter. At 40, you're in that weird zone where people aren't at too often. You'd probably find yourself invading mostly sens/anor londo. Whereas at 30 you can keep doing the depths, blighttown, sens, and maybe even the lower burg while still fighting people within a reasonable level range of you.

I've never really tried lvl 40 pvp so I might be wrong (probably am), so it doesn't hurt to test things out before ruining a character you've worked so hard on.
    XD I kinda giggled at the "First character" bit. this is about my 30th character.
    Im asking cuz my character is.. well as you mightve read, kinda OP. So im thinking i'd have more fun at lvl 40?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:26 am