Help with Pricilla

cheyneboy

Help with Pricilla

Post by cheyneboy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:26 am

In single player can you get help fighting Pricilla. If so where is the summon sign? Thanks
    Argetlam350
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Re: Help with Pricilla

Post by Argetlam350 on Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:39 am

No, there is no NPC that can be summoned to help fight Priscilla. If you need help against her then you need to be in human form and online.

LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog on Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:55 am

If you need a strategy for beating her however....look it up. I actually avoid fighting priscilla. She's pretty kewl.

Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:36 am

LunarFog wrote:If you need a strategy for beating her however....look it up. I actually avoid fighting priscilla. She's pretty kewl.
    I would not advise them to look it up as this spoils the fun......Although unless you are wanting her soul an weapon or the achievement?I would advise not to kill her (How could you,she's so sweet).Plus you leave yourself a very active area open for PvP an Invasion...

XBL : CelestialSpiral
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink on Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:38 pm

Like Argetlam said, there is no NPC summon in the Painted World, but you can definitely get co-op help. I usually see quite a few signs near the bonfire at the beginning. happy

If you are looking for co-op help, you might want to check out the forum's Trading and Player Help section: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/f8-trading-and-player-help

. STAR HARMONIA .
    AKA. 'Sparkly-Shiny-Rainbow Glitter' Prism Stone covenant
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul on Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:01 am

There is no npc assistant for the painted world.

However for your second, unanswered question, there are several tips for fighting her.

Priscilla can turn invisible, completely invisible and untargetable, but not untouchable.

Most of the floor is covered in snow and priscilla is barefoot, you can see her footprints in the snow. Also, you can force her to become visible by staggering her or doing a large enough amount of damge. If you are going for her tail, then staggering is preferable. It takes some practice, but unlocked-tossing a large fireball-type pyromancy at her(fire orb or great fireball) will almost always (I say almost but it works every time for me) break her invisibility.

Cutting her tail gives you a dragon dagger that causes bleed, and deals more bleed damage than any other weapon in the game other than the weapon obtained from her soul (the lifehunt scythe).

She has very little health, but causes high damage and bleed buildup. Also, she can move a decent distance when swinging her massive scythe, so take that into account when trying to hit her to get her out of invisibility. She almost never stays in one spot during her invisible attacks.

For the most part, she moves straight towards you when invisible. This can be used to your advantage by moving in a straight line, turning around and casting sorcery, tossing some fire, or using a miracle (personally I have yet to try miracles on her, but I believe they should be effective, since both pyromancy and sorcery were). This should stagger her and end her invisibility.

She can resume her invisibility, but when she does, she teleports. But, if you were locked on to her, the lcok on will not break until a moment after the teleport, revealing her new location briefly.

Good luck, this may take a few tries, but you get better each time.

Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak - Unknown

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:58 am