Tell me some builds ideas (plz :D)

ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Tell me some builds ideas (plz :D)

Post by ChizFreak on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Okay I'm currently working on 2 cosplay builds, 1 it's a SLvL 120 for Paladin Leeroy , and the other I don't know yet the level but it's going to be a Thief Class like (starting gear of the thief all +15, plus Chaos Ricard's Rapier +5 and Ascended Flame +5), so I been thinking and I don't know what to do next.

I already have: 1 pure dex build, 1 Faith/stret build (the leeroy one), 1 Int build (heavy caster with Moonlight sword for backup), and a Wolverine Build (pure Vit and End and 2 claws, 1 is lighting and the other chaos). I don't know what should I do next, that I can't already do with one of my current builds, for example why would I make a Pure Stret build if I already have my High faith/stret build? it's the same I can just change the equipment.

Any ideas?

Also I already have a Dex/Int buffs build.

EDIT: Been thinking of making Gravelord Covenant Specific build? I have one for the Dragon Cov (the wolverine one).

Master Backstabber - Daddy Long Legs

PSN ID: ChizFreak - Steam ID: ChizFreak - YT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChizFreak
    k0rruptid
    Addicted
    Addicted

Re: Tell me some builds ideas (plz :D)

Post by k0rruptid on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:48 pm

if you go gravelord, use lifehunt sycthe with dark armor. as it looks badass.

Casual

Post by zzCLR2Rzz on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 pm

I made a Faith/DEX build that I have alot of fun with, call it Faithstalker

Right now it is only around level 55 but not done

Vit-20, Att-16 End-20, Str-14, Dex-30, res---,Int---,Faith is in the low 20's right now might not be the strongest but I am having fun with it

Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil on Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Have you tried playthrough based on dark souls characters?

I have a Black Iron Tarkus build, with str/dex required for Greatsword and Black iron greatshield, the rest in vit/end. Black iron set of course.

Logan's build, 50 INT , 19 ATT and crystal spells, I wear his full clothes, and Velka's rapier for backup.

Artorias Build but this one is my first build and playthrough

Twisted hollow Solaire build: Darkwraith cov, Sunlight maggot, Solaire chest, Solaire shield, Chaos barbed straight sword+5, Gloves of thorns, leggings of thorns

Vergil build: Darkmoon cov, Chaos Blade, No helmet (white pulled back hair), Witch robes, traveling gloves, wanderer boots and some faiths buffs. Sometimes power within to resamble devil trigger.

I'm not the chosen one, I'm the one who chose to be more.

Carphil_BR on PSN :bas:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:49 am