Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Seignar
Ghadis_God
EeAyEss
Serious_Much
Oh_the_Humanity
WandererReece
Kyōkai
Shindori
xSomax
BIG TIME MASTER
skarekrow13
Hue
moomootv
Carphil
Ashran
lalliman
20 posters

You as a (mini)boss!

EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

You as a (mini)boss! - Page 2 Empty Re: You as a (mini)boss!

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:06 pm

Fine, +8 then, lol
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm

haha, sorry to ruin your fun there
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:08 pm

silly it's fine, I still had fun making the boss. I reaaaaaaaaaly want to see a ball-and-chain in Dark Souls 2. Even if it sucked, I would still use it. i would then master it, and become a walking death-bringer.
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:12 pm

sounds like fun to me XD
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:56 pm

EeAyEss wrote:silly it's fine, I still had fun making the boss. I reaaaaaaaaaly want to see a ball-and-chain in Dark Souls 2. Even if it sucked, I would still use it. i would then master it, and become a walking death-bringer.

BECAUSE YES!
    We need more weapon types. The more weird the more fun. I would love to see a kusarigama too. Or a goddamn trowing spear.
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:57 pm

I had so much fun with the ball-and-chain in Twilight princess. Even though it was awkward.
    Ghadis_God
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:04 pm

I'm a miniboss already, I invade people and make it more difficult for them to beat the level.
    Seignar
    Seignar
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Seignar Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Me as a miniboss? Hmm..not much:
    You as a (mini)boss! - Page 2 Satsuki
    Of course as a Black Phantom on NG+7 difficulty; in the tomb of giants...with perfect 20/20 vision in the dark...blocking the road right next to the 3 skeleton dogs. Shouldn't be too hard.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by LunarFog Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:13 pm

I'd be a red phantom that spawns in blighttown when you enter the poison swamp. I'd spawn in the middle of the swamp and boulder-throwing ogres would spawn and block the entrance to Quelaag so you would be forced to fight me. My NPC would never be lured onto land so you'd be forced to fight in the swamp.

My weapons would be the gravelord greatsword, arrows that cause toxin, and I'd have a grab skill that applies toxin, poison, and steals a humanity.

I'd love to say that my NPC would destroy the entire wooden level of Blighttown so you'd never be able to leave but I think that's goin overboard a bit.
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:05 am

LunarFog wrote:I'd be a red phantom that spawns in blighttown when you enter the poison swamp. I'd spawn in the middle of the swamp and boulder-throwing ogres would spawn and block the entrance to Quelaag so you would be forced to fight me. My NPC would never be lured onto land so you'd be forced to fight in the swamp.

My weapons would be the gravelord greatsword, arrows that cause toxin, and I'd have a grab skill that applies toxin, poison, and steals a humanity.

I'd love to say that my NPC would destroy the entire wooden level of Blighttown so you'd never be able to leave but I think that's goin overboard a bit.

that scalated quickly, dude.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:34 am

Ooh ooh.....me me!

My boss amped up to full strength:

So my white Tarkusesque Knight with scythe and reinforced gauntlet and cold attack as a full boss.....

Would be slightly taller. Maybe two or three inches.

Spoiler:
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:56 am

Oh_the_Humanity wrote:I always thought of them as "wings" or whats trying to be wings. Since there imperfect dragons that was always my thougt.
    Wings that are on his face? Maybe primordial serpents are actually like the larval stage of some giant scaled serpent that flies using giant wings attached to its head. Except there's something wrong with their genes, so just like the Axolotl, it never grows past it's larval stage!
    lalliman
    lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:44 am

So in the main post i rapidly made up some miniboss cuz i wanted to get the topic started. But now i'd like to make more of a full boss!

My boss would be hidden somewhere in the duke's archives. There'd be an illusory wall that leads to a large room, with more of those crystallized prison cells, except locked and there's no key for them. One of the cells will have a giant hole in the iron bars. If you approach the hole, the entrance through which you came becomes sealed with a fog gate and the boss will slowly appear from the cell: An Artorias sized (how tall is Artorias, like 8 foot?) humanoid, who has his entire body covered in a thick layer of spiky crystals and his right arm is replaces by a giant sword made of crystals. (kinda Prototype like, however i'm not really a fan of that game)
    At first he starts off really slow, both in movement and attack speed, making only stone-guardian-like sweeping attacks. As his health gets lower, you'll visibly see crystals breaking off from his body (but not his arm). Every time crystals break off, his speed gets higher, his defence lower and he learns new faster attacks, until at 25% health, he acts all Artorias/Ornstein-like. Also at 50% he'll learn that slam-the-ground-so-crystals-pop-out attack that crystal golems do and at 25% he'll learn an Artorias-like jump attack.
    When his health reaches 0, his whole body will twitch and shiver for 2 seconds, before he explodes in a non-damaging force-like explosion that pushes you against the wall. After the explosion, all that's left is a hollowed corpse where the creature first was.
    His drop would be a sorcery called "mutation". When cast, it transforms your right arm into a crystal sword similar to that of the boss. Just like the dragon head/body, it lasts until death and the right hand slot is disabled while it's active. It fights similar to a greatsword, does physical and magic damage, raises your magic defense by 40 while active and can be stacked with the dragon body.
    Cris the lighthearted
    Cris the lighthearted
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cris the lighthearted Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:39 am

I'd be in the Abyss Chasm as a Corrupted hunter that shoot cursed arrows at you in the dark. Then, run off as you try to get close to me. If you find me, i'd use a jagged scimitar that causes heavy bleed and posion effect.

My outfit would be a cross between the Wander set but black and faceless under the hood except for the red eyes.
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by raecor14 Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:57 am

id be a hidden mini boss in blight town. my main weapon would be the Gargoyle Halberd and exploit the lossed frames twisted twisted twisted i only invade SL 99+
    WandererReece
    WandererReece
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by WandererReece Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:52 pm

xSomax wrote:so you're like gandalf?
    No, I'm the baddass version of Gandalf.

Also, the ultimate boss would be the bunny from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. twisted
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:02 pm

SOMEONE BRING THE HOLY HAND GRENADES! AND THE INSTRUCTIONS!
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Gambs_the_Grey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gambs_the_Grey Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:48 pm

My mini boss would be champion of the 4 kings.

Found when you enter new londo ruins from VoD. Where all the bodies litter the floor.
    I would only appear if you had killed ALL the drakes and in human form.
    As soon as you entered through the seal, the fog gate would trap you inside. Tens and tens of ghosts would appear and form a large circle around you. They dont attack nor can be hit but serve as a boundary for the fight.

The champion would rise from the middle and stand 8ft tall dressed in gladiator style armour, and wield a trident and a net. (no shield)

You would need a transient curse/cursed weapon to hit him. At 25% he would get a buff from the ghostly audience increasing his damage and defences. He uses one miracle which de activates your transient curse, meaning you would have to apply another.

On defeat, he would drop his champions trident (which can hit ghosts) and a good wedge of souls..
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:53 pm

thats actually pretty neat gambs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:48 am