Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

PSN Demon's Souls

Conrack
    Conrack
    Addicted
    Addicted

PSN Demon's Souls Empty PSN Demon's Souls

Post by Conrack Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:56 am

who else has been taking advantage of the white tendency event/ psn release to fire up their copy of Demon's Souls?

I had a very enjoyable 3 hours farming noobs silly and getting my but kicked, but all in all it was very much fun.
    Odinbear
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

PSN Demon's Souls Empty Re: PSN Demon's Souls

Post by Odinbear Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:06 am

Last night was fairly active for co-op sl14. Gotta go get the BLack Eye Stone so I can do invasions at that level, now.
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:22 pm

Have a lvl 20 temple knight. I'm trying to not use dupes, and just have basic available eq to engage in combat. Sadly, not everyone is. Going up with basic weapons, maybe +3 or +6 if i'm lucky, but coming against someone with a crused weapon probably maxed...doesn't usually end well. But its active and i'm loving it. Backstabs are not nearly so killer as they were in dark souls. I have to get my parry timing down though again.

Its always the same, in a world with so few real RULES, its always rough when someone plays in a way you think is unfair. Oh well.
    ExecutionerTri
    ExecutionerTri
    Regular
    Regular

Post by ExecutionerTri Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:12 pm

I played a bit this week but work has been well work so Ill be on more this weekend
    Green__Eagle
    Green__Eagle
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Green__Eagle Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:34 am

I already own two disc versions of the game, but I'm tempted to buy the electronic version, too.

Are there other differences than just faster load screens? Did they fix or patch any of the glitches like self-duping?
    Conrack
    Conrack
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Conrack Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:43 pm

No its just Demon's Souls in all its sadisitic glory well except alot of the player base which by now has either moved to Dark Souls or some other game, though praise Loki the digital release has given me lambs to slaughter big grin

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm