White world tendency

Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

White world tendency

Post by Odinbear on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 am

Not all of my worlds were pure whit yesterday, Boletaria went PWT after defeating 1-1 boss and i did something just after to get 4-1 to turn PWT (new sl12 char), on my sl60 ( everything but end boss defeated). 5-1 was PWT but all the others were not ( maybe 1 point from being PWT, though). Logged on/off game and PSN several times yesterday. I thought a white world tendency event would turn them all PWT. Hmmmm

This tendency crap confuses me. With my sl60 , been farming ephemeral eyes so I can , play offline and go PBWT in several world before going to Endgame. Last week, I swear I used 8-9 ephemerals suiciding in 1-1 before it went black. Took several tries to kill that Axe wielding witch BP, then I lost PBWT after returning to nexus . (to be expected, right?)
    Thing is I played the whole game online and WT. never changed. Must be broken, eh. Too bad, nice idea. Must be that is why it was removed from DkS.

In a world with so few RULES, its always rough when someone plays in a way you think is unfair. Get over it.
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Re: White world tendency

Post by ublug on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:24 pm

World Tendency gets messed up while playing online. Each time you log in to the server it will revert back to the server median, so all your changes are lost.
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar on Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Exactly.it changes. It was most likely set to pure white. But with people playing it will shift back. Getting PURE white or black is near impossible to get AND KEEP unless you play offline. Thats what i had to do to get my platinum for it. Had to go offline for a bit. Made it alot easier.

pony05  ...why is this here you ask? Its a dark world out there. Thats why.
    Odinbear
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Location : Sitting here in limbo, but I know it won't be long. Sitting here in limbo, like a bird without a song. Well they're putting up resistance, but I know that my faith will lead me on. Sitting here in limbo, waiting for the dice to roll.

Post by Odinbear on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:23 pm

So it's affected by EVERYONE's actions? (online). Are you saying , they set servers to PWWT yesterday but due to everyone's actions the WT will change?

In a world with so few RULES, its always rough when someone plays in a way you think is unfair. Get over it.
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar on Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Exactly. The % is probably near impossible to figure out unless we are told. But YOU are affecting MY world. One way or another, by your deaths in human form (spirit deaths don't count against world tendency) or by your victory over a invader or a boss.

So if your going for specific events its easier to go offline for them to work. But its not impossible at all to do it all online. When i was going for trophies i went offline though

pony05  ...why is this here you ask? Its a dark world out there. Thats why.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:52 pm