Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Are DLC items necessary for the Platinum Trophy?

Azamuth
    Azamuth
    Casual
    Casual

Are DLC items necessary for the Platinum Trophy? Empty Are DLC items necessary for the Platinum Trophy?

Post by Azamuth Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:59 am

I only recently started playing the game, since I borrowed it from a friend so for obvious reasons I don't have the DLC, but I am trying to get all trophies for the game, and I was wondering, since with the DLC came new Miracles, Sorceries, Pyromancies, Armor and Weapons, I need to know if those are needed to actually get the trophy now.
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Are DLC items necessary for the Platinum Trophy? Empty Re: Are DLC items necessary for the Platinum Trophy?

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:13 am

No
    Azamuth
    Azamuth
    Casual
    Casual

Are DLC items necessary for the Platinum Trophy? Empty Re: Are DLC items necessary for the Platinum Trophy?

Post by Azamuth Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:42 am

Thanks a lot =D
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Aznul Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 am

Nope, though the dlc spells and weapons might help you kill the enemies that drop what you need for the trophy/achievement.

The dlc has no connection to any trophy or achievement as far as I know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:23 am