Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
GrinTwist
GenericUsername
reim0027
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
billy_bayonet
BodomsChild
10 posters

Looking for a group to play with? Look no furthur!

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Looking for a group to play with? Look no furthur! - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a group to play with? Look no furthur!

Post by billy_bayonet Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:33 pm

no bump
    fujiphoenix
    fujiphoenix
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Looking for a group to play with? Look no furthur! - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a group to play with? Look no furthur!

Post by fujiphoenix Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:19 pm

The invaders in the forest are worse gankers than the gankers sometimes. I can't remember the last time two invaders took their turns. The forest is a lawless waste land. I go there specifically to get ganged up on because its fun to fight a 1vs2 sometimes.
    BodomsChild
    BodomsChild

Post by BodomsChild Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:05 am

fujiphoenix wrote:The invaders in the forest are worse gankers than the gankers sometimes. I can't remember the last time two invaders took their turns. The forest is a lawless waste land. I go there specifically to get ganged up on because its fun to fight a 1vs2 sometimes.

Same. I love it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 pm