Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
LunarFog
Sloth9230
GrinTwist
Rifter7
8 posters

how would you react if spells worked like this?..

Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

how would you react if spells worked like this?.. - Page 3 Empty Re: how would you react if spells worked like this?..

Post by Sloth9230 Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Des to dks is not the same world, dks to dks 2 is. To change the system outright instead of streamlining it based on what they've learned both screws with continuity and is a terrible waste of knowledge and money (as they'd have to design the new system) especially as the system works fine most of the time.

Fair enough. It would feel a bit strange if things changed too drastically, especially since it's supposed to be the same world.

The original question was how would I react if they did change the current system, personally I wouldn't really care. If it did screw with continuity then I'd probably be willing to ignore it(I ignore each Pokemon games continuity every-time a new one comes out after all). On the other hand, if the replacement system sucked, then I would definitely have some complaints. I can't really say whether Rifters system would or would not work unless it was actually implemented though.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:03 am