Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
ryan0wens
PlasticandRage
6 posters

4 Kings NG+ PS3 SL141 RESOLVED

PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

4 Kings NG+ PS3 SL141 RESOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Kings NG+ PS3 SL141 RESOLVED

Post by PlasticandRage Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:33 pm

Yeah, I'm sure we can handle it. My toon actually has access to GMB also, so as long as we're relatively quick about it we should be good.
    theznake
    theznake
    Casual
    Casual

4 Kings NG+ PS3 SL141 RESOLVED - Page 2 Empty Re: 4 Kings NG+ PS3 SL141 RESOLVED

Post by theznake Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Well, there's something I tried once, obviusly this will not save your *** while alone, but may be of some help while you are with unexperienced players.

When there is more than one king, you try to focus only on one, it seems the other ones keep some distance, nevertheless they keep attacking so the trick is to have the nearest one (talking about the other ones) in front of you while you keep the one you're attacking inbetween. This way you can block some of the annoying attacks from the another kings.

It kept me alive when fighting all of them at once and could manage to whipe about 3/4 of their hp bar. As mentioned above, not a lifesaver, but may be of some use.

Maybe you already know some of this shortcuts, but just in case (there's a good one to skip most of the level to reach the fog really fast): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixhCaRCgelQ

Last edited by theznake on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Info added)
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 am

I got em. Thanks anyway guys. As always, the offers are just as appreciated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:36 am