Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
kettpower
Rarayn
ErrJon6661
Oh_the_Humanity
8 posters

Has Anyone Seen a Vagrant in the PC Version Yet?

Oh_the_Humanity
    Oh_the_Humanity
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Has Anyone Seen a Vagrant in the PC Version Yet? Empty Has Anyone Seen a Vagrant in the PC Version Yet?

Post by Oh_the_Humanity Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Well, has anyone?
    I havent noticed a single one since I got the PC version the day it was released.
    So if anyone has seen one, let me know.
    My online experience has been fine so it cant be a connection issue or a anything like that.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Has Anyone Seen a Vagrant in the PC Version Yet? Empty Re: Has Anyone Seen a Vagrant in the PC Version Yet?

Post by ErrJon6661 Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:54 pm

I've had the game since release date on ps3 and have seen one. They're pretty rare so I'm not surprised.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Has Anyone Seen a Vagrant in the PC Version Yet? Empty Re: Has Anyone Seen a Vagrant in the PC Version Yet?

Post by Rarayn Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:35 am

I've seen about 15 since I started playing back in September, so I guess it's just up to luck.
    kettpower
    kettpower
    Regular
    Regular

Post by kettpower Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:21 am

seen one. unluckily for me i may have caused his appearance myself, when i lost 350k souls and 21 humanity, because of falling through an moving elevator to my death while actually standing on it. wanted to take a shortcut back to my bloodstain, but the damn thing just didn't stop at the bottom, it just kept on going down, until i saw the well known red letters.

so i dont know if this counts, but yes the vagrant was there - pretty much exactly where my bloodstain must have been 😢
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xero Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Its funny that you open this topic today becuase this is what i saw 20 minutes ago while i was farming for slabs:
    Has Anyone Seen a Vagrant in the PC Version Yet? 20130111
    tinypantha
    tinypantha
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by tinypantha Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:45 pm

your avatar is staring me down with pedo eyes over that pic o.o
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xero Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:02 pm

On my screen the picture conceals hes eyes. But yes moustache heavy is watching you masterbate.
    Skentuey

Post by Skentuey Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Seen one in anor londo, in the bossroom with smough and ornstein, at the top level near the windows towards the rest of anor londo.
    Rona
    Rona

Post by Rona Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:41 pm

Saw one in Undead Burg Church a few days ago while I was farming for a Balder Side Sword.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 pm