Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
LunarFog
Shindori
6 posters

So I want Gwyn's crown and chestpiece but don't wanna go into NG+

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

So I want Gwyn's crown and chestpiece but don't wanna go into NG+ Empty So I want Gwyn's crown and chestpiece but don't wanna go into NG+

Post by Shindori Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:00 am

Mainly because it's a lvl 30 character and I have no confidence in making it whatsoever.
    I might be good but not THAT good.
    Anyone have one or the two to spare?
    Also, I'm looking for anything like titanite chunks and large shards and Twinkling titanite.
    Im keeping this chara low level to do some well deserved pvp pwnage.
    LunarFog
    LunarFog
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

So I want Gwyn's crown and chestpiece but don't wanna go into NG+ Empty Re: So I want Gwyn's crown and chestpiece but don't wanna go into NG+

Post by LunarFog Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:10 am

You can try beating him, collecting his soul, and then using a homeward bone to get out of his place without doing anything with the bonfire. Not 100% sure if that works though.
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

So I want Gwyn's crown and chestpiece but don't wanna go into NG+ Empty Re: So I want Gwyn's crown and chestpiece but don't wanna go into NG+

Post by Shindori Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:15 am

You cant homeward out. And you need to be in NG+ to get his stuff from whatshisface.
    xSomax
    xSomax
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xSomax Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:13 pm

i'd suggest going to the "invader trader store of wonder" in the trading and help section. if you ask for it he probably has it, and just about anything else you could possibly need(that you can drop anyways). if he can't help you with it, then i'd say your SoL and gotta go to NG+
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:41 pm

I got it...If you have Red Soap Stone, i can summon you. Give it to you. AND PROBABLY KILL YOU.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:48 am

What console are you playing on?.If you are on the Xbox I have a spair set of Gwynn's armor for you.........
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:55 pm

No gain without pain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:06 am