Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Glutebrah
EeAyEss
tveye
7 posters

Does red stone using provokes invasions?

tveye

Does red stone using provokes invasions? Empty Does red stone using provokes invasions?

Post by tveye Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:01 pm

bf oolacile township
    I can explore area for hours in human form. But as soon I places red sign I become invaded in 0-1 minutes. How can this be?
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Does red stone using provokes invasions? Empty Re: Does red stone using provokes invasions?

Post by EeAyEss Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:04 pm

Using any online play item most likes provokes the server, maybe refreshes it. So when you drop a sign, it refreshes the server then you get invaded.

Maybe.
    Glutebrah
    Glutebrah
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Does red stone using provokes invasions? Empty Re: Does red stone using provokes invasions?

Post by Glutebrah Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:26 pm

yea im pretty sure the red eye orb works like the dried finger, resets the invade timer.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:15 pm

Glutebrah wrote:yea im pretty sure the red eye orb works like the dried finger, resets the invade timer.

He was talking about the rss.

But yeah, using any online item should refresh the online timer.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:25 pm

If you WANT to be invaded, run around and Up or Down vote a few messages, never fails for me.

If you don't want to be invaded, kill the boss.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:52 pm

Yes, all of the following will do the same thing as the dried finger, in that it will reset your invasion timer:

-RSS
    -Red orb
    -Cracked red orb
    -Blue orb
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:30 am

aceluby wrote:Yes, all of the following will do the same thing as the dried finger, in that it will reset your invasion timer:

-RSS
    -Red orb
    -Cracked red orb
    -Blue orb
    This is great info, but one must ask, why is RSS in there as well?
    Orbs usually take seconds to give you an invasion, while RSS takes time, so if you have the local boss alive, using RSS is next to impossible if it resets your invasion timer.
    aceluby
    aceluby
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by aceluby Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:01 pm

Sentiel wrote:
    aceluby wrote:Yes, all of the following will do the same thing as the dried finger, in that it will reset your invasion timer:

-RSS
    -Red orb
    -Cracked red orb
    -Blue orb
    This is great info, but one must ask, why is RSS in there as well?
    Orbs usually take seconds to give you an invasion, while RSS takes time, so if you have the local boss alive, using RSS is next to impossible if it resets your invasion timer.

I think the idea is if you're looking to have a fight it will try to set up a fight as soon as possible, whether it's connecting you to their world or their to yours. Just my theory.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:59 pm