I need humanity.

    Share
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:40 pm

    So , i am trying to kill the gargoyle boss , but in order to summon solaire and/or other players , i need to be human. I had 5 humanities and now i am down to 1 since i got killed by the boss twice and i got invaded twice before i could even get there.

    I was wondering if there was a good way to farm humanities , since when i go back , i'll just lose my last one.

    (Note: i got pretty much all of them from undead burg and parish)


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 407
    Reputation : 17
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 46
    Location : United States

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by deadagain on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 pm

    Keep killing hollows, you get 1 humanity for every 10 killed as long as the boss is alive.


    _________________
    PSN. Slagnogler

    PSN Shubgoaroth






    If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.
    avatar
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1737
    Reputation : 67
    Join date : 2012-12-10
    Age : 23
    Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Sloth9230 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:58 pm

    The 3 rats bellow the Black Knight, it's not exactly fast though...


    _________________
    Some people wrestle with their personal demons. I stabbed mine in the back of the head. He was a bleeder....
    C'mon, Everybody! Do The Black Mage!
    PSN-Name: Sloth9230
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 pm

    Ok thank you i'll probably farm hollows since i never got any humanity from the 3 rats and i had to go there often..

    But thanks to both of you. happy


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by RANT on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:41 pm

    you can away put your wss down and help people and get a humanity and souls which will help you upgrade stuff.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:47 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:you can away put your wss down and help people and get a humanity and souls which will help you upgrade stuff.
    ok happy

    I only have one , can i use it multiple time or will it vanish when i use it? And for exemple , if i get summoned by somebody and we kill a boss i did not kill yet , will i get the credit for it?


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

    Posts : 7779
    Reputation : 268
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Winterfell

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by RANT on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:49 pm

    itss one of those items you can ue over and over again. if you help someone with a boss you havent killed you still have to kill it in your world.


    _________________
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins.
    I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by User1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:51 pm

    I could just give you some free. I have way too much.
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:55 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:I could just give you some free. I have way too much.

    That would be nice of you happy How would i receive them?


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:58 pm

    RantFromRant wrote:itss one of those items you can ue over and over again. if you help someone with a boss you havent killed you still have to kill it in your world.

    Bummer sad but i guess now that i know i can help people as much as i want ill just put my summon sign at the bonfire in undead burg and help people kill the taurus demon big grin


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by User1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:00 pm

    Before you do that, you will need to know something. Only people within 10 levels of your level can summon you. e.g. Say you're level 30. Only people between Level 20 and 40 can summon you. Also, if you want me to give you humanity, I can put my summon sign down (SL:22 GT:KNIFE4LIFE32) and give you them when you summon me. I also need to know your soul level, because if 22 is too low or high for you, I can use one of my other builds.

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by User1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 pm

    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:you can away put your wss down and help people and get a humanity and souls which will help you upgrade stuff.
    ok happy

    I only have one , can i use it multiple time or will it vanish when i use it? And for exemple , if i get summoned by somebody and we kill a boss i did not kill yet , will i get the credit for it?
    Also, yes, you will get a share of the souls from the boss.
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:03 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:Before you do that, you will need to know something. Only people within 10 levels of your level can summon you. e.g. Say you're level 30. Only people between Level 20 and 40 can summon you. Also, if you want me to give you humanity, I can put my summon sign down (SL:22 GT:KNIFE4LIFE32) and give you them when you summon me. I also need to know your soul level, because if 22 is too low or high for you, I can use one of my other builds.

    Oh ok , and my SL is 19 , and where would you put your summon sign?

    ( i am currently at firelink shrine but i can make my way to undead burg)


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by User1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:06 pm

    I could put it down just before the Taurus Demon, if you want.
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:10 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:I could put it down just before the Taurus Demon, if you want.

    ok just give a little bit to make my way there ( i am almost at undead burg fire)

    I'm gonna put my humanity on to summon you over there i just hope i wont get invaded before i get to you


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer

    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

    Posts : 9912
    Reputation : 106
    Join date : 2012-12-18

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by User1 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 pm

    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:I could put it down just before the Taurus Demon, if you want.

    ok just give a little bit to make my way there ( i am almost at undead burg fire)

    I'm gonna put my humanity on to summon you over there i just hope i wont get invaded before i get to you
    Ok, when I get on, I'll add you, and go meet you. (I'm going on now.)
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:16 pm

    RenegadeCop wrote:
    Bloodpact91 wrote:
    RenegadeCop wrote:I could put it down just before the Taurus Demon, if you want.

    ok just give a little bit to make my way there ( i am almost at undead burg fire)

    I'm gonna put my humanity on to summon you over there i just hope i wont get invaded before i get to you
    Ok, when I get on, I'll add you, and go meet you. (I'm going on now.)


    ok i'm there ill log out and wait until you add me , but i don'T have my mic right now since i left it at my friends house , so i won'T be able to talk , but i might hear you in the T.V.


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer
    avatar
    befowler
    Moderator
    Moderator

    Posts : 2032
    Reputation : 188
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : Sunlight Altar

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by befowler on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:08 pm

    Note that the humanity you get from killing hollows or other monsters in an area you haven't beat yet is called "soft" humanity -- it shows up in your humanity counter in the upper left corner, so if you die and don't make it back to your bloodstain you lose it all anyway. The humanity you get from farming the rats in that area is in the form of actual humanity items you carry, so you keep those if you die and can decide when you want to use one of them to get a point of "soft" humanity. While sometimes slower, the humanity drops from the rats are also unlimited if you keep resetting the rats at the nearby bonfire, while the "soft" humanity you can get from an area caps out at around 10 (unless this was changed in a recent patch).

    Basically what I do is do coop runs on the gargoyles until I have 10 "soft" humanity, which increases your drop rate for items, and then get serious about farming the rats. You can also do both, just leave your summon sign down while you keep killing the rats over and over.


    _________________
    "They can be a great people, Solaire, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you... my only son."
    avatar
    Bloodpact91
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 286
    Reputation : 15
    Join date : 2013-01-03
    Age : 26
    Location : Canada

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Bloodpact91 on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:57 pm

    befowler wrote:Note that the humanity you get from killing hollows or other monsters in an area you haven't beat yet is called "soft" humanity -- it shows up in your humanity counter in the upper left corner, so if you die and don't make it back to your bloodstain you lose it all anyway. The humanity you get from farming the rats in that area is in the form of actual humanity items you carry, so you keep those if you die and can decide when you want to use one of them to get a point of "soft" humanity. While sometimes slower, the humanity drops from the rats are also unlimited if you keep resetting the rats at the nearby bonfire, while the "soft" humanity you can get from an area caps out at around 10 (unless this was changed in a recent patch).

    Basically what I do is do coop runs on the gargoyles until I have 10 "soft" humanity, which increases your drop rate for items, and then get serious about farming the rats. You can also do both, just leave your summon sign down while you keep killing the rats over and over.

    ok thank you for the advice happy


    _________________

    Prayer XBL : Bloodpact91 Prayer

    Sponsored content

    Re: I need humanity.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:17 am