Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Ashran
densetsushun
WandererReece
User1
Uparkaam
CaptanSpudsy
RedderAI
Tolvo
The Letter X
EeAyEss
Sloth9230
MosquitoPower
Hydreigon11
Emergence
befowler
PlasticandRage
WaffleGuy
Sentiel
Isirith
raecor14
deadagain
AugustBlade
Shindori
27 posters

Awkward moments in Dark Souls.

Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Awkward moments in Dark Souls. - Page 3 Empty Re: Awkward moments in Dark Souls.

Post by Sloth9230 Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:34 pm

EeAyEss wrote:I kicked an invader off of a ledge in darkroot garden, that area where you can drop down on the ray-frog thing. I thought the invader died, even though I didn't see the "invader xxxfaggotxcuntxxx has perished" messaage.

So i'm about to fight the moonlight butterfly when I get hornet ring backstabbed by a chaos rapier. 1hko. Look Skyward

It's usually a kill for me too, but I always survive whenever I land there myself. It's strange...
    Aznul
    Aznul
    Addicted
    Addicted

Awkward moments in Dark Souls. - Page 3 Empty Re: Awkward moments in Dark Souls.

Post by Aznul Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:19 am

Falling off of ledges.

Getting one shotted when trying to help host with a boss.

Having the above happen 6 times in a row against the bed of chaos.

Missing with every variety of magic I have equipped against a ninja roller just to aggro the forest sorcerer and die to the 2 of them.

Dying to the hellkite even when you know how to fight it.

Invading and losing to the same player more than 3 times in a row, especially as a darkmoon blade.

Getting one shotted when sunbroing by the greatsword black knight.

Lots of these are one shots because my recent glass cannon sunbro rather carelessly didnt put points into vit until after lvl 100.Awkward moments in Dark Souls. - Page 3 2707236321Got to gwyn though, and can take out at least a 5th of his health with one spell, which is awesome.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:52 am