Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

wielding artorias greatswrd two handed, whats the stat req?

savior16

wielding artorias greatswrd two handed, whats the stat req? Empty wielding artorias greatswrd two handed, whats the stat req?

Post by savior16 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:02 am

If i wield the artorias greatsword do i need 36 str/ 33 dex to wield it two handed properly?
    Sir-flicker
    Sir-flicker
    Casual
    Casual

wielding artorias greatswrd two handed, whats the stat req? Empty Re: wielding artorias greatswrd two handed, whats the stat req?

Post by Sir-flicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:12 am

The requirements are 24/18/20/20 to wield it 1h so as long as you meet the other requirements I think 16 str is enough to 2h it
    savior16

wielding artorias greatswrd two handed, whats the stat req? Empty Re: wielding artorias greatswrd two handed, whats the stat req?

Post by savior16 Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:13 am

thank you i must of mistunderstood the req on the wiki
    Sir-flicker
    Sir-flicker
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Sir-flicker Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:25 am

The atorias gs isnt that great until the high level as you have to devote alot if stat to get decent scaling and it is split AR. The abyss sword is more effective at lower level, my favorite GS atm would be obsidian gs.
    With just 20 str and 16dex you can do 480 and its buffable. With a buff it will 3hut just about any build

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:16 am