Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+67
BLA1NE
Casdman
Rudmed
ravnazrael
Bioraptor
Jester's Tears
vatar5
Oh_the_Humanity
starazer
ViralEnsign_
Coryf2209
iiSnipe
barrywilkins
ExecutionerTri
Yukon
Carphil
Myztyrio
IceIfrit666
CaptanSpudsy
Shark3143
GkMrBane
ZombieCat
Azamuth
T-King-667
Devokai
drmuto
crbngville2
Ashran
Murkulanvippi
WyrmHero
Soris Ice Goldwing
Murdeaulio
ChizFreak
Lord of Ash
Slarg232
Reaperfan
Tolvo
Mobfather187
lordgodofhell
robsthedon
raecor14
dancash1808
tinypantha
firefighter_raven
DemonOfFate
BeeSeaEss
Ghadis_God
ChillerHR
twilightwarwolf
Red Rosie
Sentiel
befowler
Emergence
DoughGuy
Halicarnassis
reim0027
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
bunnywink
User1
Phoenix Rising
Hydreigon11
The Letter X
Jansports
billy_bayonet
RANT
Baal-Avatar
71 posters

EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 23 Empty Re: EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Post by Reaperfan Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:28 am

So...I'm trying to go back and watch the recordings on Twitch to see all the fights, but it's not loading anything but a black screen. What do?

EDIT: Nevermind, was just taking a long time to load. It's all good now.
    drmuto
    drmuto
    Regular
    Regular

EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC - Page 23 Empty Re: EVENT: Battle of Sen's - Jan 12, 2013 8PM EST - PS3 + Xbox + PC

Post by drmuto Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:00 am

was fun hosting didn't see whole lot of people but summoned a lot of the same people
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:02 am

Could someone please links the site where to watch those fights?
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:15 am

Sentiel wrote:It was first time when I participated in such event, or fight club and it was loads of fun. It's a shame I didn't get to fight many of forum users, only about a half I guess.

I was keeping my score, just for reference and to see how well I fared against you Dark Souls vets.

Wins: 37
    Losses: 13
    Draw: 2

Not bad for a first timer I dare to think.

I also had three BS fishers, which was very dissapointing for me and one turtle (I was kinda hoping host will do something, but he didn't).
    That was kind of a letdown.

Well I shouldn't pry.
    I guess my own tactics got quite a few feathers ruffled, especially Shotel and Spear.

I'm writing this, with clock showing 6 AM and I was just now doing PvP for four hours straight (with little breaks between summinings), so I'm completely exhausted. Even so, I would like to thank to all hosts and our admins and mods for giving this awesome event and to all fighters, that enjoyed as much as I did.

Thank you guys.

That would probably be me.
    Raptorjelly BS'd at least 3 times in a fight and if the fight hasn't ended by the 3rd BS,I would have BS him myself but I gave him a chance to redeem at the next fight.
    I believe I saw a few turtle and BS fish aswell but I can't recall whom.

Sorry for being a crappy host sad
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:55 am

Had a lot of fun last night happy

But something was wrong with my capture card and it only recorded ~5 fights sad
    ChillerHR
    ChillerHR
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ChillerHR Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:04 am

All you guys hosting...thank you very much, this was so much fun, I appologise if something I did was too cheap for this crew, I know now that I made build that was too eager to win...should have went for more fun then victory...

Baal, you sent me home after couple of fights, was it something I've done or you just wanted to host more different people?

Anyway...thanks to all, I've learned so much, and had fun as much...
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:12 am

Guys I had an awesome time! This is honestly the first time in ages I have had so much fun until the early hours of the morning! The live stream was simply superb as well! How freaky was it waiting to be summoned, watching the stream and then seeing the ghosts run past on the telly at the same time! Waahahah!!

Bunny cheers for summonning me more than a few times.
    Yukon thanks buddy - good to have been your guest winking
    Tolvo big up to you to bro. Too bad our pretty arena with all the prism stones got lost to the invader.
    Reim big thanks to you too for summoning me loads.
    And to all the peeps I fought ... good work...

I believe my tally at the end was 3 wins, 2 double KO's and about 13 losses! Must try harder!

If I left anyone out apologies. Looking forward to the next one!
    Prostration
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:35 am

Yukon wrote:Well, I ended up having to ditch, but I did get to record a few fights, only 4 people though
    A very luck 4 people...I'm probably the best host in town. Now just sit back and let a pro show you how its done:

Yukon this is fantastic. Very lucky indeed
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 am

Thanks everyone for leaving their thoughts on the event. We will take these into consideration if/when we do another. It sounds like most people actually had a lot of fun and that is awesome. I did DC a few times and I apologies if anyone was offended. If I remember correctly, the few times I did this was because people using spears and being on a streak. Spears are great, but I was just trying to get more variety in my game.
    Bow

Billy
    I missed fighting you. It has been a while. The few brief duels we had with our katanas last night was a lot of fun. We should do it again.
    Joy

ChizFreak
    That was awesome that me and that invader ganked you!… No, you said it yourself that I thought someone was trying to gank billy so I jumped in. It was an honest mistake. I think you handled him anyway. So, since it was a mistake a custom title will not be given. Them's the rules. happy

Tolvo
    That is great and ugly! I want to see the egg head though?

My Fights
    Everyone who I fought at the end of the night using my Great Scythe. gg.

Last edited by Baal-Avatar on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:56 am

Well I'll have to get myself a new egg head and feed it a lot of souls haha.
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:32 am

I think we all had a blast. Baal: I had no chance against your superiority. Billy: thanks for the early attack before I could buff. lol Wolf: Lost all against you. :shock: DarthGinius: We had many good ones. Bunnywink, Spurgun, Ahhotep1, Baal, Tolvo, Reim & others: thank you for summoning me. happy And ChizFreak: I Regret that I couldn't duel with the infamous ChizFreak. You the best bro.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Murkulanvippi wrote:I think we all had a blast. Baal: I had no chance against your superiority. Billy: thanks for the early attack before I could buff. lol Wolf: Lost all against you. :shock: DarthGinius: We had many good ones. Bunnywink, Spurgun, Ahhotep1, Baal, Tolvo, Reim & others: thank you for summoning me. happy And ChizFreak: I Regret that I couldn't duel with the infamous ChizFreak. You the best bro.

More like this please! :affraid:

But seriously. It was nice fighting and meeting you as well.
    befowler
    befowler

Post by befowler Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:26 pm

I really enjoyed this event, thanks to all our organizers and hosts for doing an amazing job. Despite being late to the start due to the epic Ravens-Broncos game I was nonetheless fortunate enough to see Tolvo's horrifyingly awesome egghead build and to have a really wide variety of matches.

I'd also like to make a special shout out to folks like jaythibedeau (sp?) and others who tried out some "fun" builds to make things even more interesting. Sometimes it's important to eat some losses in order to spice things up for others, as I hope anyone watching my terrible claw build appreciated. big grin
    Murkulanvippi
    Murkulanvippi
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Murkulanvippi Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:01 pm

Baal-Avatar wrote:
    Murkulanvippi wrote:I think we all had a blast. Baal: I had no chance against your superiority. Billy: thanks for the early attack before I could buff. lol Wolf: Lost all against you. :shock: DarthGinius: We had many good ones. Bunnywink, Spurgun, Ahhotep1, Baal, Tolvo, Reim & others: thank you for summoning me. happy And ChizFreak: I Regret that I couldn't duel with the infamous ChizFreak. You the best bro.

More like this please! :affraid:

But seriously. It was nice fighting and meeting you as well.

It was nice meeting you too and everyone else I fought and met. I know I'm new to tthe forum but I'm liking the atmosphere between people here. Everyone who wants, can add me on psn. I'd be happy to help anyone in any case.
    Casdman
    Casdman
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Casdman Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

Yukon wrote:Well, I ended up having to ditch, but I did get to record a few fights, only 4 people though
    A very luck 4 people...I'm probably the best host in town. Now just sit back and let a pro show you how its done:

Baal-- and the rest who made this event happen-- this was super fun even though I didn't get to participate all that much, looking forward to more events like this. Hopefully I'll be able to commit more than ~5 minutes of hosting to the next one.

Awsome! Like my only fight that didnt end in a double kill got recorded!
    This event was the most fun ive had in a long time, i hope we can do it again soon, and next time il prepare a little more happy
    And a shoutout to Tolvo for being a great guy and getting me that Enchanted Uchi cheers
    Ashran
    Ashran
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Ashran Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Too bad i couldnt be here for the event, guys! Hope i can join the next one.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:40 pm

Baal-- and the rest who made this event happen-- this was super fun even though I didn't get to participate all that much, looking forward to more events like this. Hopefully I'll be able to commit more than ~5 minutes of hosting to the next one.

LOL at the end!

I would also like to say that ReaperFan had the best gear combination
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:05 pm

I've never seen so many red signs in my life. I had to go to each one to try to get as many different summons as I could (so as to not be summoning the same person over and over).

I have a pretty good internet connection and it is good for hosting. I should've farmed some hard humanity to give to my reds I was hosting (sorry about that), didn't think about it. Next time, I'll come better prepared. I may even make a specific host toon.

Judging by my soft humanity, I hosted a total of 65 duels (probably over 70 with the SoVs). Wolf had a nasty streak going. He dispatched at least 15 people in a row. He was the clear winner in my world.

W - too bad we couldn't connect. It seems like we have problems with out connection for some reason.

Can't wait until next month!
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:17 pm

Carphil wrote:I would also like to say that ReaperFan had the best gear combination

lol! Thanks, at least I made some kind of impression winking

That Wanderer's Coat can even make the Bloated Head look stylish silly
    EeAyEss
    EeAyEss
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by EeAyEss Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:24 pm

I'm so disappointed I couldn't make it, guys. I hope I can join the next one!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:48 pm

You are all to be commended on a fantastic event. I can't imagine things having gone any better and it's a testament to how amazing this place truly is. No tears, just good fun and you all were so good to each during the lead up, helping people get through Sen's and geared up, coming up with helpful build suggestions and really pulling for each other during the fights. It makes me beam with pride at this place, and gives the unconditional motivation to plan more. It was a pleasure to host for you all.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:51 pm

I am hoping we do this again, perhaps at a higher level so I can pull off an even crazier build, and an even uglier toon haha.
    ExecutionerTri
    ExecutionerTri
    Regular
    Regular

Post by ExecutionerTri Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:56 pm

Baal-Avatar wrote:

Edit. I can not believe my fastest defeat of the night was against befowler. Look Skyward

your not the only one

MW + Great Club + 2 Hits = Me dead
    ExecutionerTri
    ExecutionerTri
    Regular
    Regular

Post by ExecutionerTri Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:15 pm

I forgot to mention this but thought it would be kinda cool if we could all post up the builds we used last night so we could see what each person was thinking and using.

Here is what I went with. http://mmdks.com/r86

Had alot of success with it but also died my fair share (Stupid Chiz and his spear)
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:17 pm

Tri, you're newer to the forums but there's no way you're new to the community. That name sticks out. Twitter? Old forums?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm