From a realistic point... from where does our character get all that info about items? (descriptions)

WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Re: From a realistic point... from where does our character get all that info about items? (descriptions)

Post by WyrmHero on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:35 pm

The guy has a big book on his backpack that everytime an item is acquired, it magically unlocks a new entry on the book.

Dedicated Blade of the Darkmoon.
    Chaos Legion Str weapons covenant
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: From a realistic point... from where does our character get all that info about items? (descriptions)

Post by PlasticandRage on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:37 pm

Maybe he's got an ipad in that little pouch and he comes up with his answers by reading theories on an internet forum and forming educated speculations.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Nah, he just asked Cha-cha.

lalliman
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lalliman on Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:45 pm

Hachouma wrote:Maybe the woman who says how the undead pwned the dragons is talking to you.
    There were no undead back then. Just sayin' silly

Cepzeu

Post by Cepzeu on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:11 am

your player was actually a mighty adventurer/timetraveller who travelled to every single place possible in lordran and found every item when it was being made, so your player actually knows everything about everything, but he/she turned undead and was sent to the asylum....

A A
    -(..)-
    >-( . . )-<
    ( )
    ( )a
    I I
    MosquitoPower
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by MosquitoPower on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:32 am

Im going to put on my nerd hat for this one... stand clear…

If we go the rout where the player is the “God of War” that lost its deity/memory (and not Solaire)...

Then im going to say what is happening is that as soon as the player gets the item, his/her memory returns concerning that item. So the player does not know about anything before he/she sees it.
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X on Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 am

MosquitoPower wrote:Im going to put on my nerd hat for this one... stand clear…

If we go the rout where the player is the “God of War” that lost its deity/memory (and not Solaire)...

Then im going to say what is happening is that as soon as the player gets the item, his/her memory returns concerning that item. So the player does not know about anything before he/she sees it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:49 pm