Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Baulder side sword where can i get this? and also how do i make my health bar even longer?

fuzzy101
    fuzzy101

Baulder side sword where can i get this? and also how do i make my health bar even longer? Empty Baulder side sword where can i get this? and also how do i make my health bar even longer?

Post by fuzzy101 Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 am

thanks for you help my xbox 360 gamertag is I Iz Da Shizzzz ive just got to anor londo and im trying to get good upgrades before taking on smouth and ornstein.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Baulder side sword where can i get this? and also how do i make my health bar even longer? Empty Re: Baulder side sword where can i get this? and also how do i make my health bar even longer?

Post by Rarayn Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 am

You make your health bar longer by increasing your Vitality stat. The Balder Side Sword is an uncommon drop from Balder Knights. (The caped knights you fight in the Undead Parish and towards the end of Sen's Fortress)
    Cjfthistle
    Cjfthistle
    Casual
    Casual

Baulder side sword where can i get this? and also how do i make my health bar even longer? Empty Re: Baulder side sword where can i get this? and also how do i make my health bar even longer?

Post by Cjfthistle Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:16 am

Where are you in anor londo? We can coop. I'm level 47, summon sign at the 1st bonfire.
    The BSS is a good sword if you've put levels into dexterity. I could drop one for you to try. The health bar is linked to the vitality attribute. You could also try using the ring of favour and protection which is dropped by knight Lautrec.
    Cjfthistle
    Cjfthistle
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Cjfthistle Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:19 am

Sorry, my summon signs on the bridge where you fight the first gargoyle. I forgot it can't be dropped by the bonfire.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:14 am