Good Str Weapons

PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: Good Str Weapons

Post by PlasticandRage on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:37 pm

You were right, once again, Rant. I upgraded Andre's hammer and the Reinforced Club to +14, and the RC is just too good to not choose. Whether I like it's moveset or not.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:42 pm

PlasticandRage wrote:You were right, once again, Rant. I upgraded Andre's hammer and the Reinforced Club to +14, and the RC is just too good to not choose. Whether I like it's moveset or not.

i really like the reinforced cub even iif the bleed kinda sucks but if you stunlock someone with it you will kill them since on the forth hit you trigger the bleed and they go bye bye, just watch out for people that toggle out since they can toggle out and bs you if youre not careful.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku on Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Man-Serpent Greatsword. I simply like the moveset so much. It can dead angle, some combos stunlock and i must admit, it is easier to use than most STR weapons.

I also like to use mace and demon great machete.

So the world might be mended…”
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:05 am

RantFromRant wrote:
    PlasticandRage wrote:You were right, once again, Rant. I upgraded Andre's hammer and the Reinforced Club to +14, and the RC is just too good to not choose. Whether I like it's moveset or not.

i really like the reinforced cub even iif the bleed kinda sucks but if you stunlock someone with it you will kill them since on the forth hit you trigger the bleed and they go bye bye, just watch out for people that toggle out since they can toggle out and bs you if youre not careful.

I think when I was talking about its bleed the other day I must have been trying on something with good bleed res, because I haven't had any trouble inflicting it at all. I'm not using it for the bleed by any means, just using it so that I have something faster than the DGA to pull out if I need to, but the bleed damage is never anything other than an asset. It's kinda fun to beat somebody to death with such a non-threatening looking weapon too. Earlier tonight I invaded a team of 2 in the township, and killed the guy's phantom with the DGA, and while I was doing it he was pulling out a stone GA, so I dodged his first attack and then infinite stunlocked him and beat him to death with the RC. It was priceless.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:32 pm