What do you guys think of this sl 80 co-op tank (blends vit and res)

T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What do you guys think of this sl 80 co-op tank (blends vit and res)

Post by T-King-667 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:57 am

this Is my planed build, hes completely based on taking as much punishment as possible. Mobility wasent even a thought process for this build. But i brought his vit to 50 (after 50 the effects drastically drop off) and brought res to 40 (res may not seem worth it, but remember the hidden buff against pve enemys) brought str to 16 to wield drake sword and i put whatevers left into end for more swings. I chose the drake sword because it brings fire/magic defenses up by 20 it also dosent require a stat to do decent damage. Speckled ring to boost all defenses a bit. Although when people see my sign and still see that im useing the drake sword for areas like new londo and totg they might deceive me as a noob that has no clue. And i use the crystal shield because of its high resistance to pretty much everything. What do you guys think?
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Re: What do you guys think of this sl 80 co-op tank (blends vit and res)

Post by RANT on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:57 am

switch to the clay before putting your sign down then equip the drake sword after getting summoned.
    i like it for coop, looks pretty good.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:32 pm