Merry Christmas from your (not so friendly) Gravelorder!

Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Merry Christmas from your (not so friendly) Gravelorder!

Post by Gazman0169 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:51 pm

So there I was Gravelording in The Duke's Archives, when all of a sudden I was invaded by a Darkwraith Black Magic spamming lag-backstabber. Having fallen foul to him a short while earlier where I somehow managed to get myself trapped between him and a bookcase (don't ask :roll: ), immediately after he spammed an honorable Spirit of Vengence to death, I wasn't going to take any chances this time around, and so making sure I had enough room to move I proceeded to go to town on his butt! twisted

Long story short, the fight was short, and even though he managed to get my health down to 50%, I ended up giving him a short sharp lesson in just how devastating a +15 Shotel can be, so much so that to my undying :oops: I ended the fight by giving him a virtual single-fingered salute in the form of a followed by a .

I couldn't believe it, in that one moment of madness I had turned into everything I hate about DkS PvP, but you know what I really don't give a flying fk as it felt so good getting one over him that I'm still buzzing about it hours later! twisted

reim0027

Re: Merry Christmas from your (not so friendly) Gravelorder!

Post by reim0027 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:32 pm

Well-played Gaz.

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 am