Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by Brokewilly on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:29 pm

crbngville2 wrote:I will be hosting the Forest on Feb. 1. I have gotten alot of laughs, thanks to you all. The Forest is where the toughest and best fighters in the game gather. All of your talk of Gankers, is hilarious. The Forest is allout warfare, no rules and no courtesies.
    Oh, and I will have my friends with me. Fair warning to you all, bow in the Forest and I will backstab you. I look forward to killing many of your toons. I have 5 toons between sl120-150. So bring the best you got.

Hmmmmm... but can you host solo and last for any period of time against both ganking and non-ganking blues/reds? Anyone can hold it down in the forest with a buddy or two banging the heck out of everyone for period of time - that is rather easy. So are you telling the blues/reds to bring the best they've got because you will have back-up or are you just confident in your skills?

Inquiring allies of Alvina would like to know?

Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

DeS - PSN ID: BROKEWILLY (N.A. server)
    Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Brokewilly wrote:
    crbngville2 wrote:I will be hosting the Forest on Feb. 1. I have gotten alot of laughs, thanks to you all. The Forest is where the toughest and best fighters in the game gather. All of your talk of Gankers, is hilarious. The Forest is allout warfare, no rules and no courtesies.
    Oh, and I will have my friends with me. Fair warning to you all, bow in the Forest and I will backstab you. I look forward to killing many of your toons. I have 5 toons between sl120-150. So bring the best you got.

Hmmmmm... but can you host solo and last for any period of time against both ganking and non-ganking blues/reds? Anyone can hold it down in the forest with a buddy or two banging the heck out of everyone for period of time - that is rather easy. So are you telling the blues/reds to bring the best they've got because you will have back-up or are you just confident in your skills?

Inquiring allies of Alvina would like to know?

I routinely host the Forest all by myself. And win my fair share of 2on1 and sometimes 3on1 and almost never lose 1on1. I am bringing my friends to share in the joy of killing your toons and harvesting your souls. Please, stop using the term "Ganking" when we speak of what happens in the Forest. It belittles all of us who play there and does not accurately describe the combat or environment.
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:46 pm

crbngville2 wrote:3on1

lol it's two invaders and two summons max regardless of color, unless you're a gravelord. Only way you're going to get 3on1 is if you tried to summon a red.

Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:47 pm

crbngville2 wrote: Please, stop using the term "Ganking" when we speak of what happens in the Forest. It belittles all of us who play there and does not accurately describe the combat or environment.

Ok I get that you can handle yourself solo in forest. So you will be - let me use another term - "rat packing", "jumping", "rolling-on", etc invaders for the fun of it or to what end? If you are doing it for the joy of it then it is simple to understand. You are obviously not waging all-out war in the forest to better your skills since you already stated you can handle yourself solo.

Simply trying to understand the minds of some of the forest denizens? One other question - have you ever invaded the forest to fight the assembly of gentlemen & scholars who host there from time to time?

Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:53 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:
    crbngville2 wrote:3on1

lol it's two invaders and two summons max regardless of color, unless you're a gravelord. Only way you're going to get 3on1 is if you tried to summon a red.

Give that man a cigar!!! I have fought a 3v1 before in the forest but I was gravelording at the time so I had 3 blues who wanted my head very badly. It was hilarious - in a 1v1 each of them would have been pushover but as they say a lot of players need strength in numbers before their bravery can shine through.

Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:25 pm

If you have never seen one red and two purple invaders in the forest at the same time, then you obviously haven't spent much time there.

Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:35 pm

crbngville2 wrote:you obviously haven't spent much time there.

lol

crbngville2
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by crbngville2 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:56 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:
    crbngville2 wrote:you obviously haven't spent much time there.

lol

Just like....Using your white soapstone in the Forest, then invading someone as a purple, even though you are not Forest Cov or DMB. It happens. The Forest is known to be glitchy like that. Say laugh if you want or set a duel so I can teach you some manners.
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:08 pm

For those who don't know me, please see http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Dark-Souls/The-Platinum-Cookie-Club/m-p/36355697#U36355697 and http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Demon-s-Souls/The-Platinum-Cookie-Club-Now-Introducing-the-Pantheon/m-p/22056120#U22056120.

Best regards,

Crbngville
    Watch out we got a bad *** over here!

Anyone who says the forest is where the best fighters gather in the game must be a delusional twat, who probably wouldn't know the difference between a fair fight and a gank. I suppose thats why you don't wanna be referred to as a "ganker", the term that we use to classify host's and their back-up looking for a "fair 2v1".. hahaha! So the "best" and "toughest" fighters in DkS have no honor? They also backstab during bows... Wish I had DkS on PS3 so I could tell you to bring your backup, bring your TWoP, and bring your giants armor, because on Feb. 1st the ""toughest" and "best" fighters that gather in the forest of DkS are gonna be spamming alot of these :estus:
    Well What is it

Xbox 360 GT: L3XFactorAkuma
    PSN: TayloredRedWing
    Brokewilly
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Jiub of Carim wrote:
    Wish I had DkS on PS3 so I could tell you to bring your backup, bring your TWoP, and bring your giants armor, because on Feb. 1st the ""toughest" and "best" fighters that gather in the forest of DkS are gonna be spamming alot of these

HAHA - now that's the spirit. The gank does love getting drunk off estus!!!

Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:23 pm

crbngville2 wrote:Please, stop using the term "Ganking" when we speak of what happens in the Forest. It belittles all of us who play there and does not accurately describe the combat or environment.

crbngville2 wrote:I nust got ganked. Wtf

Careful bro, someone might feel belittled. Explain to me how getting ganked in the forest is different from getting ganked at Sens, the Township, or Kiln? That people expect it doesn't change the fact that it's still ganking.

Anyway, I was laughing at your suggestion that I haven't spent enough time in the forest. I've had 4 toons and each one had over 100 hours and each was +3 forest hunter, my platinum toon even reached the title 3 different times because he had to join different covenants constantly. Even with the glitchy summon/invasions I have yet to see a 3 on 1 that wasn't cause by the host attempting to summon a red. I have also been hosting recently and it has yet to happen to me. As for you're duel proposal, I currently only have 1 toon. He's level 97 and not exactly PVP ready, but if you want to do this then I'm down.

Lord of Ash
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Lord of Ash on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:31 pm

Ive been a Forest Hunter since the start of the game and its safe for me to say killing one person is no different than two if you use the right strategey. However as a hunter I dont believe in ganking that concept is stupid. "Ganking" is a fair tactic wolves dont hunt alone why should we and this goes for the host to if you use the right tactics youll win 95% of the time oh and skill would help to so as a gift one of mine is never ever let anyone get behind you but dont run itll show your back unless the phantom is far enough you can turn stun for to hits then finish with a wrath thatll teach him not to sniff your ***

Customer Satisfaction RateThe first thousand customers
    Affiliation: The Far East Trainers-Forest Hunter Trainer http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t12291-far-east-trainers
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 pm

For those who don't know me, please see http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Dark-Souls/The-Platinum-Cookie-Club/m-p/36355697#U36355697 and http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Demon-s-Souls/The-Platinum-Cookie-Club-Now-Introducing-the-Pantheon/m-p/22056120#U22056120.

Best regards,

Crbngville

Well, no matter where it is, it is ganking whether it's Sen's or the Kiln or Anor Londo, it's ganking. I truly doubt the best players fight in the forest, because I have routinely invaded there and ran into nothing but crap, and a certain SunlightBlade. 'I will have my friends with me' you claim to be a hotshot and then threaten to gang bang us (since you dislike the term of ganking, which it is, there are just many synonyms for ganking) and why purple invaders, they are clearly blue. I'm picking apart your previous posts as well as this one because I've been sleeping, and you're threatening a **** storm, I'm glad I'm on Xbox with all the hackers rather than self righteous, in denial twats like you (no offense to everyone else on PSN or XBL since I kind of insulted both). End of this all, you're kind of a douche (just a massive one, as large as Betelgeuse (the star), look it up).

Also, yes we will run into a tonne of alcoholics, but we will give them all nice back rubs and make them quit cold turkey using whatever we can.

Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Kyōkai on Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:49 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:
    crbngville2 wrote:Please, stop using the term "Ganking" when we speak of what happens in the Forest. It belittles all of us who play there and does not accurately describe the combat or environment.

crbngville2 wrote:I nust got ganked. Wtf

Careful bro, someone might feel belittled. Explain to me how getting ganked in the forest is different from getting ganked at Sens, the Township, or Kiln? That people expect it doesn't change the fact that it's still ganking.

Anyway, I was laughing at your suggestion that I haven't spent enough time in the forest. I've had 4 toons and each one had over 100 hours and each was +3 forest hunter, my platinum toon even reached the title 3 different times because he had to join different covenants constantly. Even with the glitchy summon/invasions I have yet to see a 3 on 1 that wasn't cause by the host attempting to summon a red. I have also been hosting recently and it has yet to happen to me. As for you're duel proposal, I currently only have 1 toon. He's level 97 and not exactly PVP ready, but if you want to do this then I'm down.

10/10 quotes right there lol.

Insomniac

Post by hey its andres on Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:52 pm

Best regards,

Crbngville

Everyone else has pretty much said everything that needs to be said. Since you portray yourself as such a high and mighty person let me just tell you one thing: if you do not know how to use commas please just do not use them. You have comma splices up the a--.
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:26 pm

Brokewilly wrote:
    Jiub of Carim wrote:
    Wish I had DkS on PS3 so I could tell you to bring your backup, bring your TWoP, and bring your giants armor, because on Feb. 1st the ""toughest" and "best" fighters that gather in the forest of DkS are gonna be spamming alot of these

HAHA - now that's the spirit. The gank does love getting drunk off estus!!!
    Well, on February 1st the gank better bring some funnels. Hahaha, ive gotta stop. Did I mention I'm really excited about this event? Hahaha

hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:33 pm

They can bring an estus keg; it doesn't matter.

I'm going to devour them.
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing on Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:47 pm

Yeesh that thing is creepy. Well I got a new build ready and it seems to do pretty well on most people. Might be able to leave the host without phantoms if I die.

Insomniac

Post by Brokewilly on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:36 pm

I just enjoy seeing such dedication to fighting the gank Prostration . The forest will always be such a lovely proving grounds on both sides. But my allegiance will always be with the Mother Cat and her brethren.

For the glory of Alvina!!

Ikkaku - GL+3 (SL138)
    Limera - DW+3 (SL130)
    Yammi - GL+3 (SL84)
    Harribel - DW+0 (SL50)

Kempachi - SL144
    Soifon - SL30
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:42 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote: make them quit cold turkey using whatever we can.

But then who will he hunt? No, we must not completely destroy them. Instead we should give the gankers a false hope. The hope that they actually stand a chance. The hunt must live on!

reim0027

Post by reim0027 on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:44 pm

Best regards,

Crbngville
    Crb, that is exactly what I want to hear. Forest warfare at it's best. All out war. No worrying about ephemeral and highly rules and playing "unfair", since everything is fair game.

All I've got to say is this:

Spoiler:

Followed closely by:

Spoiler:

And, hopefully ending with you:

Spoiler:

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    Jiub of Carim
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Jiub of Carim on Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:51 pm

reim0027 wrote:

Best regards,

Crbngville
    Crb, that is exactly what I want to hear. Forest warfare at it's best. All out war. No worrying about ephemeral and highly rules and playing "unfair", since everything is fair game.

All I've got to say is this:

Spoiler:

Followed closely by:

Spoiler:

And, hopefully ending with you:

Spoiler:
    This man's got style!

Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 on Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Well it's coming down to the last week, get your **** together guys. And when I said we're going to make them quit cold turkey, I was talking about their alcoholism, not ganking.

Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:01 am

Oi, you guy's scared off my challenger Prostration

As for the event

Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:54 am

H'mmm... I actually just participated in a triple gank against a host. However, the red was already there when I arrived so I can't verify whether he an invader or an RSS'er.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:55 pm