Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+58
Sloth9230
Jiub of Carim
Nybbles
defacto
largestember
Yurkoon
Rudmed
ExecutionerTri
PlasticandRage
Myztyrio
cloudyeki
FlorisFreakshow
Murdeaulio
sjackson12
Murkulanvippi
Insane117
tinypantha
Brokewilly
Ubcmflt
DarkW17
dancash1808
Glutebrah
Baked_Blazer
EeAyEss
Johnthethird
Phoenix Rising
raecor14
TehInfamousAmos
Mr. Tart
billy_bayonet
T-King-667
GrinTwist
Kyōkai
kane3977
Espada Muerta
User1
ChizFreak
The Letter X
RANT
martyrsbrigade99
Lord of Ash
Slarg232
Seignar
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
vatar5
reim0027
MyAwesomeAfro
FinPeku
Tolvo
N_Raist
DoughGuy
lorenzo110
hey its andres
Avenger649
Automancer
Jansports
Hydreigon11
62 posters

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 5 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 am

gt Soris Goldwing sl120. After spending time killing just about everyone I invaded in the painting I think I found a way to kill the target and thier phantoms. It's heartless, cold, and healing will be thier death. I like it.twisted I just need to get some supplies. I see how many die on New Years.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers. - Page 5 Empty Re: Reclaim the Forest. Defeat the gankers.

Post by Avenger649 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:09 am

I'll be ready in just a few days but probably not new years day, unless I can farm enough souls.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:58 am

My PSN ID is Vatar5 Praise the Sun

I'll use this famous build nearly copy-pasta'd Fake Shotgun of ze forest.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:40 am

Just one or two things, my PSN is avenger 649 and on the title post the wrong build is listed for me so if someone could edit that it would be great.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks for pointing that out Avenger, I done goof'd. Anyway guys don't feel pressured to invade on New Year's remember the day is 1st Feb. I may be on New Year's and if I am it will be another build not built for anti ganking.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:34 pm

Just throwing a quick idea out there, if anyone wishes to record the main event then that would be really good, I may well be able to but I would like to see the communities efforts at wiping out gankers.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 pm

I'll be recording and I'll upload a montage after it (New Year's first wave and others) so just let me know your GT and I'll see if I have any footage of you.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:56 pm

I'll be on around 5pm PST (hopefully). I'm not sure exactly what time I'll be on, but I'll definitely be there. Regarding the main event, should we all wear a common armor piece or something just for fun. like maybe the xanthous crown? Shrug
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:08 pm

Wear whatever the hell you want, as long as it's not a family mask, those things are downright UGLY. I'm not usually one to forgo utility for looks but damn those masks are horrendous.

Anyway PST 5pm is around -7 hours from the UK so that's... 10am not too bad for me to join I think unless I'm horrible when it comes to timezones (which I am).I may come on at 11am-12am GMT+1 on New Year's if at all. See you there guys, maybe.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:10 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:Wear whatever the hell you want, as long as it's not a family mask, those things are downright UGLY. I'm not usually one to forgo utility for looks but damn those masks are horrendous.

Anyway PST 5pm is around -7 hours from the UK so that's... 10am not too bad for me to join I think unless I'm horrible when it comes to timezones (which I am).I may come on at 11am-12am GMT+1 on New Year's if at all. See you there guys, maybe.

I think there'd be a different opinion on them if they weren't so popular. They actually look okay with lighter armor.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Well it's just my opinion, I think they look ugly compared to the headgear you can get in the game, and the fact gankers wear it like a symbol of the Gods just adds to its annoyingness (not a word but I can't think of anything else).
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:Well it's just my opinion, I think they look ugly compared to the headgear you can get in the game, and the fact gankers wear it like a symbol of the Gods just adds to its annoyingness (not a word but I can't think of anything else).

They have definitely obtained a bad rep. I rather the hoods myself, but I just don't like how everyone agrees that the masks are ugly.
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:58 pm

I personally love the father and mother mask, though the child one looks ugly.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:56 am

The Mother's mask is still acceptable, the other two? YUCK.
    vatar5
    vatar5
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by vatar5 Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:45 pm

Child's mask is even creepier than Slendy's face!

Child mask > all masks

I wear it with my thief so people see a psychopath with his friend Jean-Jacques the bandit knife wanting MOAR humanity! :mask-child:

And seriously,how the hair is made is just awesome!
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:09 pm

This thread has inspired me to do a 120 gank-hunter build. I've also noticed the township needs a cleansing too.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:54 pm

Phoenix Rising wrote:This thread has inspired me to do a 120 gank-hunter build. I've also noticed the township needs a cleansing too.

But more often than not it is duellers who reside there (on weekdays anyway).

Sorry guys won't be able to make it to the invasions tomorrow, I'm sick as hell and I tried to kill Taurus today and got my *** whooped, not the best conditions for me to be playing in and I doubt I'll be any better tomorrow, I feel like hell.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:Sorry guys won't be able to make it to the invasions tomorrow, I'm sick as hell and I tried to kill Taurus today and got my *** whooped, not the best conditions for me to be playing in and I doubt I'll be any better tomorrow, I feel like hell.

Don't worry this is only the first wave anyways, and I'm sure you're not the only one that won't be able to make it. Either way, I'm going to start in a couple of hours so I hope to see some of you as well. Let the blood fest begin twisted
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Enjoy your day Andres. I'll be in bed trying to get some revision in for my exams whilst battling the super cold I have, you'll probably have more fun than me happy
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:20 pm

Don't worry I actually had food poisoning the week before finals. I went from this :Baal01: to this Sleep to this :affraid:

Anyways Hydreigon I hope you feel better. Be sure to rest and drink lots of water, and possibly Gatorade/Powerade to get some extra electrolytes.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:24 pm

This is the third week I've been sick. The first week was a monster of the common cold during Finals. The second was a barrage of body aches as if I had the flu. Now this week I have no energy whatsoever. Nothing will ever stop me from hunting gankers, though! Been playing through my sickness the whole time. silly
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:30 pm

When I get sick my gameplay tanks, I can't even play minecraft without hallucinating so I relegate myself to my laptop and revision. If this was a regular cold I'd power through but it seems I've caught the holy murr f***er of colds this year so no DkS for a few days for me I think sad
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:32 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:When I get sick my gameplay tanks, I can't even play minecraft without hallucinating so I relegate myself to my laptop and revision. If this was a regular cold I'd power through but it seems I've caught the holy murr f***er of colds this year so no DkS for a few days for me I think sad

Yeah, there were definitely times I had to just do nothing. Rest is the best thing, so when you're playing an engaging game like Dark Souls it's best just not to play it.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Yeah try to avoid games when sick as you tend to increase your chances of "screen fever" (nausea and headaches from the lights and movement). I'm lucky enough to normally get over colds within a day or too, but when I am sick with anything I just sleep because I know I'll get more done if I get over the sickness faster.
    hey its andres
    hey its andres
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by hey its andres Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:09 pm

)Jesus, literally every invasion has been 2v1 or 3v1 (xbox), but I've already got quite a few gank squads lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:08 am