Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

An Introduction.

Wigriff
    Wigriff

An Introduction. Empty An Introduction.

Post by Wigriff Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Hi. For those of you who don't know me, I am J.C. Wigriff, known as just Wigriff in the chat. I was the author of "The Book of Noob" around the launch of Dark Souls, and you can find it on the wiki. I am a writer, guitarist, columnist, blogger, critic, and all-around nerd.

I just wanted to introduce myself, and make myself known on the forum. I am currently in the process of publishing my first novel - and as always - am asserting my opinion all over the internet. winking

You can find me outside of the Dark Souls wiki at my webpage, www.jcwigriff.com, where you can find my (nearly) daily columns and opinion pieces, as well as a 5 chapter sample of my book.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to become well acquainted with all of you in the future that I don't already know.

J.C. Wigriff
    www.jcwigriff.com
    www.facebook.com/JCWigriff
    Wigriff
    Wigriff

An Introduction. Empty Re: An Introduction.

Post by Wigriff Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:49 pm

Oh, and a special thanks to FexDS for continuing to expand and develop the Dark Souls community in such a wonderful way! She deserves much respect and admiration!
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:53 pm

Good to see you back, and thanks for your contributions! FexDS and myself really appreciate it what you have done!
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:43 am

Welcome and thanks for posting. I read "the save point" and enjoyed what you have so far. Best of luck with publishing it.

Ps. Dark souls cameo was nice.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:52 am