strangest thing

abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

strangest thing

Post by abmoner on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:11 am

Just now I saw the strangest thing. I was invading red eye at the ot and showed up in a world where a girl toon was fighting one of the ghost figures you see running around. ( you know the ones you see in PvP people fighting in their world)

Figured the game was just freaking out but I invade the person three times in a row same thing she kept losing to the ghost.

But here's what's weirder it seems she is only using her bare hand yet it seems like a competitive fight, every once in a while she would chug estus or a humanity and the invisible person was throwing Lloyd's because I could see the aura.

So on the last time it happens she summons a helper and of course he comes after me even though I'm keeping a safe distance efrom the fight so I assume he can't see the ghost either.

So I don't understand how did she have an invader(I'm assuming, who I couldn't see Anyway), another invader me, and she's a host?

Was she red signing someone then I show up? Has any one else seen anything like this?
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Re: strangest thing

Post by DoughGuy on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:18 am

Were you in the forest?
    There's a glitch where you have invisible phantoms. You'll have someone invade/be summoned and no other phantoms will be able to see them pr hit them. That's probably what she had. It's also a consistent thing. If it was the same phantom she was fighting each time you wouldn't be able to see them even if you both left and came back into their world. I've confirmed that. I assume the ghost thing was part of the invisible glitch.

abmoner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by abmoner on Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 am

No the township and not her phantom an invader because they were fighting
    Cabjoy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Cabjoy on Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:22 am

Well you see the ghost phantoms when an NPC is in the host's game, and you're invading/cooping. I dunno if this is the case or not, but maybe the Chester invasion treats him as an NPC (despite being a dark spirit), so that's who she's fighting?
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard on Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:17 am

if it was in artorias's arena, that was ciaran you were seeing. as she throws lloyds at those who attack her, just like with lautrec in the parish, phantoms of any sort cannot interact with her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:38 pm