Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
DE5PA1R
bunnywink
GrinTwist
theznake
Emergence
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Ahhotep1
FexDS
12 posters

Forum Events on the Playstation Calendar

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Forum Events on the Playstation Calendar - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Events on the Playstation Calendar

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun May 19, 2013 11:53 am

Hi! Fex,

Just want to check in with you and verify that the "Guerrilla Warfare event" is still on the PSN Event Calendar.

Also, I am in the process of setting up an Event streamed and would like to know if I might officially promo the Wiki and Forum as well. If so, how would you want me to do that (I am kinda new to this) or do I have free rein?

....and, ooops!! I read up and realized I never got the "event flag" you asked for. On it now. happy
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Hugh_G_Johnson
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Forum Events on the Playstation Calendar - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum Events on the Playstation Calendar

Post by Hugh_G_Johnson Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:49 pm

Coming July 20th to the Undead Parish:Forum Events on the Playstation Calendar - Page 2 Lunapi14

DuelOfficial Event Thread Duel

Last one to die wins

Forum Events on the Playstation Calendar - Page 2 Lunapi26

Can we get this on the calender please?  I sent Fex a PM a while back but haven't heard back or seen anything on the calender.  
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:32 pm

I also checked both the Forum Calender and PSN Calender...no Events listed. sad
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:58 pm

The Playstation Calendar for July has not been released yet. And this has been a busy month for their community management team so I would not be surprised if a lot of the submissions don't make it in on time because they can't review them before deadline.

I can add these to our calendar, which we seem to have forgotten doing! xD
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:51 pm

I won't be supporting these any longer. Please do not PM me requests

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 pm