Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Question about Xbox 360 PtD edition release

Lancet

Question about Xbox 360 PtD edition release Empty Question about Xbox 360 PtD edition release

Post by Lancet Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:49 am

Does the Xbox 360 PtD edition, released pretty much everywhere but the US, contain the DLC on the game disc itself, or as a second install disc? Or is it just a one-use download code?

If it's one of the former two options (not the code), does anyone know if that version of the game is region-locked? Or if there's any known plans to release it in the US?

And lastly, does anyone know if saves made with the US version are compatible with a foreign PtD edition? Probably a long shot, but figured I may as well ask.

I'm very interested in possibly buying it, assuming the DLC is on disc (or at least on a separate disc), and if it's region free. But I need to ascertain those things, first.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Question about Xbox 360 PtD edition release Empty Re: Question about Xbox 360 PtD edition release

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Im currently awaiting the arrival of my PTDE for xbox and Im almost certain that the DLC is actually on the one disc itself. It's my main reason for buying it since I'd rather not rent too much digital content.

Im playing on a European console with a PAL release of the game , so Im not sure if it's region-locked or not. I'd like to add that I own 2 NTSC U games for xbox that work flawless on my PAL console , Condemned 2 and Silent Hill Homecoming., so there might still be a possibility.
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Question about Xbox 360 PtD edition release Empty Re: Question about Xbox 360 PtD edition release

Post by SillentShadow Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:30 pm

I play in Europe, bought in the UK, PTDE with 1 disc only.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:35 pm

Same here. Although i play on the PS3. DLC didn't arrive in Asia though. At least in my parts. I had to buy the whole game again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 am