Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I want my icecream sammich back!!!

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

I want my icecream sammich back!!! Empty I want my icecream sammich back!!!

Post by RANT Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:15 pm

So I have an sgs3 with verizin and just got an update and I don't get what all the fuzz was about, imo icecream sammich is better. After updating my phone I noticed its a little slower and. Just not as renponsive, this js the first time I'm thinking about footing my ohone to go back to icecream sammich. What do you guys think abiut the new update? Btw I tactory reset the thing and its still a little slower, I'm kinda bummer about this.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

I want my icecream sammich back!!! Empty Re: I want my icecream sammich back!!!

Post by BLA1NE Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:37 pm

I have an Xperia Arc, so I'm far behind on the firmware updates!

Is your new version slower because they made it flashier? I hate when they do that. I don't give a damn how pretty the interface is, just make it quick and responsive. Less flash, more snap. Like the new PSN Store; it's prettier, but slower and more cumbersome to navigate (the search is good, though).
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:42 pm

I would keep trouble shooting. I'm in the same boat and my phone is noticeably faster
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:19 am

Icecream sandwich is actually flahier and it worked better and it was more responsive. I mnow there's gonna be bugs and everything but really? I mean the battery life was ok but now it kinda sucks an while the keyboard is a little better its not as responsive . Like I said, I factory reset once and it was a little better bu not quite the same, internet is a little slower for sure. I guess ill wait and see if they fix the bugs and if they don't ill just root my phone and go back to icecream sandwich.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:43 am

Make sure you don't have a few bad apps running in the background. I heard that one of the new google services can be a killer if it's set to run too many cards. Not that rooting is a bad thing at all though but I can vouch for the potential greatness of jelly bean.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:04 am

Getting rid of all the apps is the reason I factory reset my phone to make sure none of them were causing the slowdown which did make it a little better but I guess we will see it it keeps getting better or worse.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Dec 23, 2012 2:13 am

Got my fingers crossed for you

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:45 am