Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

In case I forget, Happy Holidays everyone

Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

In case I forget, Happy Holidays everyone Empty In case I forget, Happy Holidays everyone

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:48 pm

This will probably be my last day on the forums before the holidays. Just wanted to send my best wishes out to everyone, especially all the regular addicts like myself. I've had some great conversations here over the last year. Although I haven't played with most of you personally, it's been great getting to know everyone through these threads. This is THE best forum I've ever been a member of, and I'd just like to thank everyone for being so helpful and friendly.

Cheers!
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

In case I forget, Happy Holidays everyone Empty Re: In case I forget, Happy Holidays everyone

Post by Uparkaam Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Happy Holidays! Don't forget to Praise the Sun! cheers
    reim0027
    reim0027

In case I forget, Happy Holidays everyone Empty Re: In case I forget, Happy Holidays everyone

Post by reim0027 Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:26 pm

There ya go, being all nice and all. Wishing us a great holiday and reinforcing the obvious truth about this being one of the best forums around. Now, I have to give you a +1.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope none of you are on the naughty list and Santa stuffs your stocking.
    Back Lot Basher
    Back Lot Basher
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Back Lot Basher Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:50 pm

Thanks reim...sorry about putting the post in the wrong spot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am