Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
SillentShadow
Shindori
6 posters

EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

EVERY DAMN TIME [pix] Empty EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

Post by Shindori Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:48 am

Spoiler:
    I think they want me to make a gargoyle build.
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

EVERY DAMN TIME [pix] Empty Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

Post by SillentShadow Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 am

I bet you are never this lucky when farming for chunks or slabs winking
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:26 pm

SillentShadow wrote:I bet you are never this lucky when farming for chunks or slabs winking

Seems like it always happens when you're not trying. I ran through the Hollow the other day, not even trying to hunt for them, I was just making my way to Ash Lake, and I got 4 slabs. I'd never even gotten 1 there before. I was actually starting to believe that it was a myth.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:35 pm

SillentShadow wrote:I bet you are never this lucky when farming for chunks or slabs winking
    It's like the game knows what you want and makes sure to keep it away from you and when you're not looking for it, it gives it to you in high volumes.
    I'm telling you, this game is pure troll.
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm

My main character has 4 channeller's tridents and my SL 20 DW/FH has 2 tridents. I have never farmed for that item. Ever. They all have dropped when I've been just running through the archives regularly. For the SL 20 char the second trident dropped straight after the first one.

But when I try to farm for a balder side sword for example, it takes forever. Once I had gotten like 5 balder chest pieces and leggings and maybe 3 helmets. But no balder gauntlets EVERY DAMN TIME [pix] 2707236321
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 pm

Uparkaam wrote:My main character has 4 channeller's tridents and my SL 20 DW/FH has 2 tridents. I have never farmed for that item. Ever. They all have dropped when I've been just running through the archives regularly. For the SL 20 char the second trident dropped straight after the first one.

But when I try to farm for a balder side sword for example, it takes forever. Once I had gotten like 5 balder chest pieces and leggings and maybe 3 helmets. But no balder gauntlets EVERY DAMN TIME [pix] 2707236321
    I'm currently trying to farm BSS for my Dex/Faith. Apart from shield, I got almost three full sets of Balder Armor, yet sword is nowhere in sight...
    chantienyee
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by chantienyee Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I spent 3 hours farming for the Balder Side Sword in my first playthrough, with the gold serpent ring. I watched a video of EpicNameBro where he got to the Parish for the first time and was, like, "Come on -- drop one!" And I was, like, "That better not happen!" Then in my second playthrough I got one just running through when I didn't even want one.

Can you stack rings? Like Gold Serpent? What about Dark Woodgrain Ring? Does that stack somehow?
    Uparkaam
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Uparkaam Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:33 pm

chantienyee wrote:I spent 3 hours farming for the Balder Side Sword in my first playthrough, with the gold serpent ring. I watched a video of EpicNameBro where he got to the Parish for the first time and was, like, "Come on -- drop one!" And I was, like, "That better not happen!" Then in my second playthrough I got one just running through when I didn't even want one.

Can you stack rings? Like Gold Serpent? What about Dark Woodgrain Ring? Does that stack somehow?

No. Two copies of the same ring don't stack.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 pm