EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Share
    avatar
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1081
    Reputation : 35
    Join date : 2012-02-06
    Age : 28
    Location : New Londo

    EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by Shindori on Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:48 am

    Spoiler:
    I think they want me to make a gargoyle build.


    _________________
    ShindoriH on GFWL, shindori on Steam.
    avatar
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 163
    Reputation : 9
    Join date : 2012-10-09
    Age : 30
    Location : Portugal (PT)

    Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by SillentShadow on Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:27 am

    I bet you are never this lucky when farming for chunks or slabs winking
    avatar
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

    Posts : 5280
    Reputation : 123
    Join date : 2012-01-27
    Age : 34
    Location : New York

    Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by PlasticandRage on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:26 pm

    SillentShadow wrote:I bet you are never this lucky when farming for chunks or slabs winking

    Seems like it always happens when you're not trying. I ran through the Hollow the other day, not even trying to hunt for them, I was just making my way to Ash Lake, and I got 4 slabs. I'd never even gotten 1 there before. I was actually starting to believe that it was a myth.


    _________________
    All great men have mustaches.

    TIGER UPPERCUT!

    PSN: PlasticAndRage
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by Sentiel on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:35 pm

    SillentShadow wrote:I bet you are never this lucky when farming for chunks or slabs winking
    It's like the game knows what you want and makes sure to keep it away from you and when you're not looking for it, it gives it to you in high volumes.
    I'm telling you, this game is pure troll.

    avatar
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1668
    Reputation : 45
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by Uparkaam on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:11 pm

    My main character has 4 channeller's tridents and my SL 20 DW/FH has 2 tridents. I have never farmed for that item. Ever. They all have dropped when I've been just running through the archives regularly. For the SL 20 char the second trident dropped straight after the first one.

    But when I try to farm for a balder side sword for example, it takes forever. Once I had gotten like 5 balder chest pieces and leggings and maybe 3 helmets. But no balder gauntlets


    _________________
    GFWL & PSN accounts:
    GFWL: Rusty Patches
    PSN accounts:
    Uparkaam (main account)
    Dorkmoon
    Torch_Hollow
    Ravelord_Servant
    Gastro_Zombie
    avatar
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

    Posts : 3181
    Reputation : 231
    Join date : 2012-11-26
    Age : 30
    Location : Mushroom Kingdom

    Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by Sentiel on Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:25 pm

    Uparkaam wrote:My main character has 4 channeller's tridents and my SL 20 DW/FH has 2 tridents. I have never farmed for that item. Ever. They all have dropped when I've been just running through the archives regularly. For the SL 20 char the second trident dropped straight after the first one.

    But when I try to farm for a balder side sword for example, it takes forever. Once I had gotten like 5 balder chest pieces and leggings and maybe 3 helmets. But no balder gauntlets
    I'm currently trying to farm BSS for my Dex/Faith. Apart from shield, I got almost three full sets of Balder Armor, yet sword is nowhere in sight...

    avatar
    chantienyee
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 245
    Reputation : 7
    Join date : 2012-12-12
    Location : Canada

    Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by chantienyee on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 pm

    I spent 3 hours farming for the Balder Side Sword in my first playthrough, with the gold serpent ring. I watched a video of EpicNameBro where he got to the Parish for the first time and was, like, "Come on -- drop one!" And I was, like, "That better not happen!" Then in my second playthrough I got one just running through when I didn't even want one.

    Can you stack rings? Like Gold Serpent? What about Dark Woodgrain Ring? Does that stack somehow?


    _________________
    PSN: chantienyee
    avatar
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1668
    Reputation : 45
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by Uparkaam on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:33 pm

    chantienyee wrote:I spent 3 hours farming for the Balder Side Sword in my first playthrough, with the gold serpent ring. I watched a video of EpicNameBro where he got to the Parish for the first time and was, like, "Come on -- drop one!" And I was, like, "That better not happen!" Then in my second playthrough I got one just running through when I didn't even want one.

    Can you stack rings? Like Gold Serpent? What about Dark Woodgrain Ring? Does that stack somehow?

    No. Two copies of the same ring don't stack.


    _________________
    GFWL & PSN accounts:
    GFWL: Rusty Patches
    PSN accounts:
    Uparkaam (main account)
    Dorkmoon
    Torch_Hollow
    Ravelord_Servant
    Gastro_Zombie

    Sponsored content

    Re: EVERY DAMN TIME [pix]

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:32 pm