Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Automancer
Sentiel
Jansports
Shindori
Rynn
vageta31
10 posters

Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video)

vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video) Empty Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video)

Post by vageta31 Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:52 am

A few days ago I posted about a one shot boss challenge I had come up with. I've clarified the rules a bit and this is the first part of the series. If anyone else attempts this(Rynn already is) I'd love to hear how you go about it to see how differently it can be approached.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=401muykHy4k
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video) Empty Re: Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video)

Post by Rynn Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:13 am

https://youtu.be/401muykHy4k?t=1m15s
    Wait...
    What?
    WHERE THE *** DID THAT SOUL COME FROM
    WHERE THE *** DI-
    WHAT?!
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video) Empty Re: Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video)

Post by vageta31 Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:19 am

I take it you've never happened across that one? Happens to me as well. There is a humanity inside of a little cave as you're running past the first Drake in VoD. I must have spent 1000 hours in the game before I ever actually noticed it. I was editing a video one day and just looked at it stupified...
    Shindori
    Shindori
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Shindori Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:37 am

...this is pretty effing awesome. o.o
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:12 am

I watched it, it reminded me I always forget the reinforced clubs stupid good AR, as I myself have been using a battle axe.

I just had a few questions I wanted to throw at you (if I may) about the challenge. The list of Mini bosses lists titanite demons, so do I count each one? What about the respawning one? count it once? Infinity times?

Kirk? Is he potentially +1 all three times you can nab him?

What will happen if it turns out you can accrue enough points to hit a point where you'll start OHOKing NG+ stuff? Seems like once you get there, since you could 2 shot most bosses(?) on NG+infinity Point accumulation may scale infininately. Or am I thinking much to hard and once you OHOK Gwyn that's that.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:44 am

Jansports wrote:I watched it, it reminded me I always forget the reinforced clubs stupid good AR, as I myself have been using a battle axe.

I just had a few questions I wanted to throw at you (if I may) about the challenge. The list of Mini bosses lists titanite demons, so do I count each one? What about the respawning one? count it once? Infinity times?

What will happen if it turns out you can accrue enough points to hit a point where you'll start OHOKing NG+ stuff? Seems like once you get there, since you could 2 shot most bosses(?) on NG+infinity Point accumulation may scale infininately. Or am I thinking much to hard and once you OHOK Gwyn that's that.
    With 99 int and 99 strength, my level 713 char can't two-shot the four kings on NG7. That means the challenge -will- become impossible at some point.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:20 am

Rynn wrote:https://youtu.be/401muykHy4k?t=1m15s
    Wait...
    What?
    WHERE THE *** DI-
    WHAT?!
    Look Skyward
    I love this game.
    1000 hours later, I still haven't noticed that damned thing.
    I wonder how many other things I've missed...
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Automancer Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 am

Sentiel wrote:
    Wait...
    What?
    WHERE THE *** DI-
    WHAT?!
    Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video) 2707236321
    I love this game.
    Like the hidden Soul of a Brave Warrior hidden right before the Centipede's boss room?
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:35 am

Automancer wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:
    Wait...
    What?
    WHERE THE *** DI-
    WHAT?!
    Low Level One Shot Boss Challenge (video) 2707236321
    I love this game.
    Like the hidden Soul of a Brave Warrior hidden right before the Centipede's boss room?
    Nah. That one's obvious.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:15 am

Rynn wrote:
    Jansports wrote:I watched it, it reminded me I always forget the reinforced clubs stupid good AR, as I myself have been using a battle axe.

With 99 int and 99 strength, my level 713 char can't two-shot the four kings on NG7. That means the challenge -will- become impossible at some point.

Be more Creative! I'm going to need time to get ready for that fight, but I do believe there's ways to get it done.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:32 am

I found out about that Humanity about a month ago. silly
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Rynn Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Jansports wrote:
    Rynn wrote:

Be more Creative! I'm going to need time to get ready for that fight, but I do believe there's ways to get it done.
    Power Within, Red Tearstone Ring, Dragon Body roar.

Survives with a sliver of health.
    Avenger649
    Avenger649
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Avenger649 Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:39 pm

The one worry I have is one-shotting the gaping dragon, may be very difficult to do.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Rynn wrote:
    Power Within, Red Tearstone Ring, Dragon Body roar.

Survives with a sliver of health.

What are you hitting them with?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Does it work with a summon and the channeler's trident?
    vageta31
    vageta31
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vageta31 Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:07 am

I forgot to link to the 2nd part and I've just uploaded the 3rd as well. I've reached Anor Londo so the roadblock of Quelaag has been crossed.

Part 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ziUfOdttGs

Part 3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f82RW3QBR_o
    Slarg232
    Slarg232
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Slarg232 Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:10 am

The golem kill in the third video was awesome, how you taunted it while it was going to fall XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:13 am