Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

My first day back; Thoughts/Questions.

Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

My first day back; Thoughts/Questions. Empty My first day back; Thoughts/Questions.

Post by Wisp Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:35 pm

So I decided not to take my PS3 with me to college, which has led to me not playing dark souks since September 6th.

I got home for christmas and, after finding an area where i could actually invade (this character is slightly over-levelled), i proceeded to re-experience that dark souls adrenaline rush.

1. Has the number of douchebags increased while i've been away? Seriously, not a single interesting fight (BS, BS, Estus, WoG, DSS etc. all spammed). I'm rusty as **** so I've lost every single time, which is to be expected, but damn...

2. How did I ever deal with this lag, everytime i roll i get hit at the end of the roll anyway lol

3. Why aren't more people using the DLC stuff? I don't have it but I've hardly seen any... is it not any good?

4. Most importantly, is there a new secret spot for good quality duelling?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

My first day back; Thoughts/Questions. Empty Re: My first day back; Thoughts/Questions.

Post by RANT Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:43 pm

if you want a good duel go to the moonpit, all the new stuff isnt better than the stuff we already had its just different. im personally sick ofall the arty cosplayers, theyre everywhere and its getting boring.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

My first day back; Thoughts/Questions. Empty Re: My first day back; Thoughts/Questions.

Post by Wisp Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:44 pm

I'm in the Moonpit o.O
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:45 pm

1) The douchebags will never go away. Ever.

2) You don't "deal" with lag, sometimes it works for you, sometimes it works against you.

3) Haven't experienced that myself. Ciaran's weapons and Dark Magic in particular are quite good.

4) If there is one, it gets found out and then it isn't a secret anymore.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:47 pm

i get a lot of good duels in there and its a lot better compared to the burg where all the gankers and spell swapers go to 'duel' and i never liked it since its so damn small.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:48 pm

I disagree you don't deal with lag. There's a standard level of lag in everything in the game which you intuitively learn to compensate for as you play.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:51 pm

I will persever with the moonpit. The two good players I have met so far were both DSS users, so that was boring, but better.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:05 pm

are you on ps? ill drop my rss if you are. im kinda bored right now.
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:12 pm

I can host in demon ruins, and this character doesn't have RSS.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:43 pm

i thought you were hosting in the pit? ill drop my rss if you are still there. im cosplaying as solaire and im using my wife's account, its ricekrispy
    Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Nah i was invading in the pit. Had to run off and do family things wont be on till later. I sent you a friend request.
    XachAttack
    XachAttack
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by XachAttack Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:54 pm

So now the Burg is, for the lack of a better term, infested? That's a damn shame.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:37 am