Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dark Souls Hidden patch that disables DSFix?

Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls Hidden patch that disables DSFix? Empty Dark Souls Hidden patch that disables DSFix?

Post by Infighter Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:34 am

So I got pm'ed by Rarayn today, He had problems with Dark Souls he was unable to launch it, I checked it, and it seems you can't play with DSFix anymore.

Where are the patch notes?

Update

It seems that this particular patch disabled 60 frames per second which is horrible

Last edited by Infighter on Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dark Souls Hidden patch that disables DSFix? Empty Re: Dark Souls Hidden patch that disables DSFix?

Post by Xero Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:46 pm

Works fine for me.
    Rarayn
    Rarayn
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Dark Souls Hidden patch that disables DSFix? Empty Re: Dark Souls Hidden patch that disables DSFix?

Post by Rarayn Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Xero, do you play with the FPS unlocker feature of DSFix?
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:07 pm

I play with DS Fix and Mouse Fix (without using the FPS unlocker) and my game won't even start. If I remove the two it does, but in the unplayable vanilla state.

That means I cannot play Dark Souls again until they update DSFix or find a way to go around this patch. What the hell does it do anyways? try to disable trainers?
    Xero
    Xero
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Xero Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:28 pm

I use Dsfix only. No mouse fix or fps unlocker.
    CaligoIllioneus
    CaligoIllioneus
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by CaligoIllioneus Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:34 pm

I fixed it. It was the logo skipper .dll I was using that was causing trouble...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:12 am