Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Want someone for occasional Co-op on PS3

IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Want someone for occasional Co-op on PS3 Empty Want someone for occasional Co-op on PS3

Post by IIdoneus Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello! Ok, so playing alone is dandy and all, but sometimes the world gets lonely.:.and difficult. I just got to Sens Fortress and have found that being an absolute pure mage with no physical ability presents some problems. The person who I was supposed to coop with kind of abandoned me and I would appreciate anyone out there who is at the same point in the game as me to come and play! I am SL 31. An ideal partner for me would be someone who is a purely physical brawler, since I use only magic. I would also prefer you to be my level or close. My PSN is the same as my name on here! Hope to talk with someone soon, as I am on holiday starting tomorrow. big grin
    lui1994
    lui1994

Want someone for occasional Co-op on PS3 Empty Re: Want someone for occasional Co-op on PS3

Post by lui1994 Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:14 pm

I would love to co-op with you over break, (mine starts friday)! I probably won't be on til then though so I'll add you then!
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Want someone for occasional Co-op on PS3 Empty Re: Want someone for occasional Co-op on PS3

Post by IIdoneus Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:52 am

Sounds awesome! Can't wait!
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:26 am

Wanna do a 3 way co-op...?
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by IIdoneus Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:31 am

Oh that might be nifty! Also, you have Euripides quoted, which makes you automatically awesome in my book.
    Coryf2209
    Coryf2209
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Coryf2209 Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:37 am

I'm available for co-op right now! I'm SL32 on one of my toons, so we should be able to connect easily. I'll usually have a dragon head, if you dig that s**t. Feel free to add me!

Last edited by Coryf2209 on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    DemonOfFate
    DemonOfFate
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by DemonOfFate Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:39 am

Yeah i think it could be cool big grin Yeah Euripides is pretty awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:44 pm