Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by hageshisa Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:05 am

Indeed! Wlcom Fin!! : D
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 2 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Spurgun Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:44 pm

Welcome Fin. We could continue the parry practice today if you want, i'll be online.
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Happy holidays, Exiles!!! ♥

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 2 23885820_m
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Very Nice Jules!! Thanks from all of us!! cheers
    hageshisa
    hageshisa
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by hageshisa Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:42 pm

Indeed! And same to Star Harmonia Jules :3
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:05 pm

I just had my first invasions with my exiled build. It went pretty well! I used a painting guardian cosplay build. I didn't even realize how much i have missed regular invasions. For once i get to fight 2v1 and they are not ganking, lol.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:19 pm

Regular invasions are the best kind imo. Duels are to consistent for me, after a day or 2 they get dull (especially as I usually just stomp) but you neve know what to expect from invasions.
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:51 pm

It's actually the other way around for me. Regular invasions get boring because the people I invade are usually not very good at PvP.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:33 pm

Course they're not. Not usually anyways. That desperation drives them to take crazy risks, and makes the skilled questers even more fun to fight when I get them. They're unpredictable as hell in my experience and their phantoms usually know what their doing. Duels are just rollpoke and spell spam. Its great for what it is, but I prefer hunting questers most of the time.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:53 pm

FinPeku wrote:I just had my first invasions with my exiled build. It went pretty well! I used a painting guardian cosplay build. I didn't even realize how much i have missed regular invasions. For once i get to fight 2v1 and they are not ganking, lol.

cheers

Interlopers of the Painted World will know and fear you twisted
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:19 am

Forum Pirate wrote:Course they're not. Not usually anyways. That desperation drives them to take crazy risks, and makes the skilled questers even more fun to fight when I get them. They're unpredictable as hell in my experience and their phantoms usually know what their doing. Duels are just rollpoke and spell spam. Its great for what it is, but I prefer hunting questers most of the time.
    I wouldn't call duels rollpoking & spell spamming, but i get what you mean. I would have stopped playing DkS a long time ago if there wasn't so many ways to experience it.

Ahhotep1 wrote:Interlopers of the Painted World will know and fear you twisted
    We'll see winking. I really enjoyed those invasions. Painted world has always been one of my favourite places to invade.
    WaLKA
    WaLKA
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by WaLKA Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Bah humbug.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:25 pm

WaLKA wrote:Bah humbug.

OH! OH! OH! get into that Xmass spirit or Santa be mad...I hear tell that Santa plays Dark Souls and has his sleigh stashed in the Painted World. lol!
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:25 am

Santa is kinda creepy. He sees you when you're sleeping and knows when you're awake. Global surveillance network much?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 am

Wellll...I hear tell his deer are "Predators" in disguise...remotely controlled by very short but vastly intelligent cyborgs and that Santa is an unemployed clown acting as a diversion. But...I'm sure it's only a rumor twisted

lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:38 am

cheers MERRY CHRISTMAS!! EVERYONE!! cheers
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:29 am

Ok...People!! I need to know who is active and which projects are near completion happy
    Start posting......holidays are over. Well, except for New Year's, of course!!! happy
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Artorias The Abyss Walker Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:48 am

I'm here, though i won't be playing much dark souls because i recently purchased demon souls. Happy Holidays!!
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 am

I'm present.

Had some invasions and noticed that people tend to underestimate pgs. Even though it has higher AR than the gold tracer for example. Loving my painting guardian cosplay.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:29 pm

FinPeku wrote:I'm present.

Had some invasions and noticed that people tend to underestimate pgs. Even though it has higher AR than the gold tracer for example. Loving my painting guardian cosplay.

Hello, my friend...thanks for checking so quickly!! Yes, PGS is underestimated...I'm sure you'll change that perception. twisted
    A heads up...I'll be PM'ing you hopefully later today. I wanna bounce some ideas off your very creative brain big grin There will be an event announced after the New Year celebration as a result. winking

Pirate...will be PM'ing you as well for same reason!!
    Everyone else is busy finishing their projects...or so I have been told silly
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:07 pm

I as one who would hate to see our Fair Maiden harmed in the slightest, would like to paint myself upon this covanent's tapestry. Our Queen is far to elegant and already given enough hatred as it by those who wish to see her cast out to see her suffer further.

GT: Hokucho (same forum name)
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Hokucho wrote:I as one who would hate to see our Fair Maiden harmed in the slightest, would like to paint myself upon this covanent's tapestry. Our Queen is far to elegant and already given enough hatred as it by those who wish to see her cast out to see her suffer further.

GT: Hokucho (same forum name)

Welcome Hokucho!! Count yourself among our ranks. big grin

Contact WhatDoesThePendantDo? or WaLKA (GT: iHokuto Shinken) and they will help you get settled into our xbl faction!!

Please make sure you read pg one of this thread for details if you haven't already. cheers
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:50 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=486740893630370752

I was without a PS3 during the fall of the lifehunters, But now that I'm back in full swing I'm bringing the heats. Since I'm feeling wordy it's story time.

Gwendolyn grew up learning of the gods of Anor Londo and their greatness, the power of fire and adherence to a moral code. Her Mother hailing from Thorolund instilled in her both a great sense of responsibility but also of propriety. Her father a gent from Carim was both cunning and silver tongued. But tragedy befell Gwen when she awoke to an intense burning sensation, it was the branding of the darksign and from that day forward she would be shunned by her family and home.

Alone and barely able to scrape by fending off hallow shells of former men, Gwen found a simple armored waistcloth on ones body along with his battle axe. Armed now so meagerly she sought a safe haven to reside in, having grown weary of the death and madness surrounding her. A dilapitated city, houses burning, the screams of a man could be heard inside, but she could not pry open the door. And so Griggs came to perish; his last words being about a great man and teacher named Logan. Gwen's sense of justice and order demanded she pick up where Griggs had left off, searching for the man named Logan and his wisdom.

Deeper down she went, encountering another man trapped and in danger, this time however her resolve had steeled and she was able to save Laurentis, who in his gratitude offered to impart his skill at manipulating fire. Focusing the raw energy of flame Gwen found she was not helpless, she had saved a life and she decided then that this power was hers to use to save those who can't save themselves.

With the notion that the whole of the undead might be saved if she could just reach the two bells of awakening Gwen set off against the harsh world to save not just a person, but an entire people. Dragons, hordes of undead, the ever watchful eye of seath a channeler, Gargoyles, A hydra. Gwen fought, died, and triumphed many times over. Saving the Maiden of Dusk, meeting a true blue adventurer! and being warned by a large cat of the dangers of grave robbing. She met her second teacher, an even great pyromancer than Laurentis, alone and seemingly sad she passed on wisdom and power ancient to Gwen.

The Fortress that had gated her crumbled, as did its giant gaurdians, beneath the might of this newfound power over the flames. Finally she had made it, to the home of the Gods. But not all was well in Anor Londo. Her friend the Adventurous Onion Knight was in trouble again, the gods themselves had fled. And one of Gwyn's four great knights took up arms against Little Gwen for her trespasses. The Gwen of old would have accepted her fate, but Gwen now was a force of salvation, she did not fall to the mighty spear of the dragonslayer. Upon arriving at the chamber of tomb a voice spoke out to her, it was Gwyndolin whom she was named after and who's justice she had been serving. She bowed and formed with him a pact to continue purging sin and evil from this land of fallen lords.

Seath had gone mad and Gwen intended to put a stop to his cruel experiments. But having found a broken shard of an ancient pendant she was reminded of the maiden from another time, she hastened to her, only to get caught up in a dreaful portal to the past. Great beasts and warriors stood between her and saving, once again, the princess she had made friends with. The once Noble knight had been corrupted by the abyss. His soul Still clinging desperately to honor, was gifted to the lady Ciaran, who in turn besowed her weapons of the Lord of Cinder's will upon Gwen.

Armed further and with a newfound discontent with dragons and the kidnapping of women Gwen once against sought Seath the betrayer. his archives a veritable maze of books and adversity. Logan was once more in trouble and Gwen as always was more than happy to free a friend from danger. It was not to last, for with victory comes bittersweet defeat, Seath dead his lord soul reclaimed, but Logan had gone mad with the new found power of crystals, Gwen shed many tears as the brilliant orange hued blade seperated Logan from this world. His hat taken as a memento of the fallen.

So too did Nito and the fallen kings of New Londo fall to the gleaming blade and primal flames. Her greatest teacher pleaded for Gwen to end to suffering of her sisters and mother, who had been taken by Chaos. The Lordvessel was overflowing with power, It was finally time to save the undead.

Gwen Rushed to the asylum to spread the impending good news, but found only demons and what was once the man who freed her from her imprisonment. A strange doll lay in the cell she was held in, a curious thing that she took with her, why she didn't know.

Gwen made for Anor Londo to relate her tales to Gwyndolin, who was sure to be thrilled about the return of the Lord Souls power.But something strange occured, the doll pulled at her, gnawing at her mind to search more and more in the home of the gods. Until she came across a remarkable painting.

Once inside she found a cold lonely world, so lonely that for the first time in a long time she scanned the ground for a sign from a fellow undead, ahhh there she found once. The Phantom was a jolly sort, dressed somewhat like the glowing Solaire and the now hallowed Oscar, together they persevered through the snow and dangers, Yet another Pyromancy joining Gwen's collection, and a sturdy magic shield taken from the clutches of an undead Dragon. That is when they met.

Priscilla was beautiful to Gwen, and her words were kind and measured. She meant no harm to anyone, and merely asked if the two undead would leave her home and her people behind. They were outcasts, unfit for the rest of the world, but here they belonged overwatched by Priscilla herself. Gwen made for the bridge, but turned as she was falling....The knight that had accompanied her was locked in combat with the gentle Pricilla, as she fell Gwen struggled to get her bearings, she wanted, no she needed, to save Priscilla like she had saved others, not like Logan or Griggs, or Laurentis who never made it to the great mother of flames. As she fell out of the painting a rage boiled Gwen's blood. She immediately Pressed right back in, pulled out her Blue eyed Orb and looked for the Guilty.

Appearing in another world, a familiar name and face, the Knight who had slain the kind and gentle Priscilla bowed. Gwen furious with his previous action cut and burned the knight until he was no more. From his corpse she wrested the soul of the crossbreed who watched over these poor exiles. Though the lifehunt power that soul held is too much for Gwen's body to handle she wields it Proudly, standing ever vigilant in the cold once again lonely world in place of it's true master, wrongfully slain by a hasty fool.
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 pm

Whoa I didn't realise I typed that much, I was just feeling like writing some fluff, honest!

Heres the TL:DR http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=251237290200284798

I will be Dorkmooning the Painted world in a matter of days
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Jans, I am Overwhelmed and Utterly Amazed!! Outstanding return, my friend!!! Proper Bow

Welcome Home cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:03 am