Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
sure-magicians
Seth Winternight
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
inchymo188
AshLumi
shadowzninjaz
LordRevan
ViralEnsign_
Taueth
RePaused
GrizzlyJunkz
dantheman123
ThatPerson
Murkulanvippi
raecor14
FattyOfDoom
Ghadis_God
NinjaVanish
BeeSeaEss
billy_bayonet
Hydreigon11
KusaiCharlz
Hisoka
The Letter X
Jansports
Hokucho
Artorias The Abyss Walker
WaLKA
bunnywink
hageshisa
Demon Slayer
FinPeku
slowturtles
ChaosMoogle
Forum Pirate
robsthedon
DoughGuy
twilightwarwolf
Spurgun
Ahhotep1
44 posters

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 5 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:06 pm

WaLKA wrote:So I got my PS3 working [somewhat] enough to download updates. Not sure when I'll be getting to DkS on it since I'm running around applying to jobs and I'm also working tomorrow. But if I could plan a co-op session with someone that could toss me some decent dex weps and armor to help me power through to PW I'd appreciate it.

Just say when...we'll get you "hooked up" silly

HAPPY NEW YEAR cheers
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising! - Page 5 Empty Re: THE EXILED of ARIAMIS! Epoch Two: The Rising!

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey, can I join? I gots a 99 build for Darkmoons here it is : http://mmdks.com/m5k

Quick question if I want to post lore bout my character where do I put it here or in a new thread?
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:Hey, can I join? I gots a 99 build for Darkmoons here it is : http://mmdks.com/m5k

Quick question if I want to post lore bout my character where do I put it here or in a new thread?

Welcome Hydre!! Please our OP on read page 1 of this thread...there you will find answers to most of your questions. sl 100 are Darkmoons. Yeah, i know its a 1 sl difference. I am considering restructuring "slightly" the sl requirements. But haven't decided yet.

As for RP...that is also addressed in the OP on pg 1. Please take note of Our Cove story and take that into account regarding your char RP story!!

What is your console? psn or xbl? If your psn add me (Ahhotep1) or another member and we will get you into the Exiled chat where you will usually find a handful doing various things. big grin

Welcome and Happy New Year!!
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm on Xbox and I chose to keep a 99 build so that character could always participate in any events. Anyway, thanks.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:33 pm

Has the pirate returned to hunt the guilty in the painting?
    slowturtles
    slowturtles

Post by slowturtles Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:14 pm

http://mmdks.com/m6m This is what I'm using. Armor,weapons, and spells are blank because I like to switch things around.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:56 am

HAHAHAHA!!! Variety is the "spice of strife"....the strife you cause intruders in the Painted World!!!
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:41 am

Gwen is gonna be on hiatus from the PW today, as I will be on various other characters cleaning out the forest.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:25 am

Jansports wrote:Gwen is gonna be on hiatus from the PW today, as I will be on various other characters cleaning out the forest.

A change in venue is good...to re-charge!!! Have a blast!! twisted
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:22 pm

By the way, Leader, any idea when our next event will be?
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:18 am

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=258535412463276011

Thanks To Spurgun who so kindly offered me some scales so I could (finally) make a dragon. I will be bringing a second into the painted world, and it will roar out vengence.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:25 am

You know you can roar-stun bs right? Just like force or wog. its a skill that wins most any fight with an opponent who screws up their spacing.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:09 am

It's actually even easier to do with the dragon roar in my experience. Because the dragon roar is faster, so no one will have a chance to roll BS you (even though you can counter that by deadangling with the roar.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:08 pm

Hokucho wrote:By the way, Leader, any idea when our next event will be?

No, member...no definite date yet lol!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 pm

Jansports wrote:http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=258535412463276011

Thanks To Spurgun who so kindly offered me some scales so I could (finally) make a dragon. I will be bringing a second into the painted world, and it will roar out vengence.

This is great news Jans...now Robin may stop crying the "Lonely Dragon Blues" silly
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:39 pm

Who?
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:23 pm

is a dragon build good? ive been curious but never tried and i never knew how the dragon armor worked lik its defensive stats.
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:59 pm

Dragon builds can be good, if you know how to play them(most of this has to do with knowing how to use the roar). Otherwise you're better off with just using armor.

ChaosMoogle
    ChaosMoogle
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by ChaosMoogle Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 pm

Little question to ask you Exiles...sorry Ahho, this is probably a little off topic!...

..to the 99'ers - Do you get a decent amount of activity at that level in the PW? If so, are you Darkmooners?
    Jansports
    Jansports
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Jansports Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:34 pm

I get good activity Mooning and Wraithing at 99 in PW. I haven't been a dragon bro but I imagine that's the slowest, with gravelording somewhere inbetween.
    Hokucho
    Hokucho
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Hokucho Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:51 pm

Yep! Darkmooning is great in the PW. I even ran into a couple dragons, not many though.
    Demon Slayer
    Demon Slayer
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Demon Slayer Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:31 pm

ahhop can i post the rules of our cov?
    like do a tread or something can u let me plz Prostration Prostration Prostration Prostration Prostration Prostration Prostration Prostration
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:55 pm

Pretty consistent action dming in the pw (ps3)
    twilightwarwolf
    twilightwarwolf
    Revived
    Revived

Post by twilightwarwolf Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:13 am

hey ahho i have to back to school startin today so im not going to be on as frequently as i was over the break just thought id inform you.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:35 am

Morning to all!! (morning for me ay least lol)

@TW: Thanks for letting us know. School comes before gaming!! happy

@DemonSlayer: No...sorry Fitz. You may not create an additional thread in the Exileds' name nor use any of the Exiled OP to create an additional thread...just because you want to create a thread happy
    If you have an event idea and we decide to use it then you would host a temporary Exiled event thread happy ...pm me with an idea!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:36 am