Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Let's figure this damn damage dealing derivative shall we?

rjg4242

Let's figure this damn damage dealing derivative shall we? Empty Let's figure this damn damage dealing derivative shall we?

Post by rjg4242 Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Following the data collection of Reim and Yesuurd, and analysis of Bla1ne, I feel a follow up is necessary.

I need a volunteer tester to collect the data with me. Please have:
    -360 account
    -A character around lvl 150
    -Spells to heal or 99 humanity/divine blessings

Respond in the thread or GT "Rox Platty"
    rjg4242

Let's figure this damn damage dealing derivative shall we? Empty Re: Let's figure this damn damage dealing derivative shall we?

Post by rjg4242 Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:08 am

Shameless BUMP
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Let's figure this damn damage dealing derivative shall we? Empty Re: Let's figure this damn damage dealing derivative shall we?

Post by The Letter X Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:27 am

Where is this data collection? I'll look into it and help you if I think it needs more testing but those three people are all reliable and know what they're talking about.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:49 pm

I wish I knew what you were talking about.
    rjg4242

Post by rjg4242 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:39 am

The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:43 am

Care to explain why you think a follow up is needed?
    rjg4242

Post by rjg4242 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:46 am

A follow up isn't needed, but I think it would be worth it to get a fresh look and more sets of eyes on it. Don't you think there's more we can discern? Isn't a follow up always good? Why not get more data points?
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:54 am

Follow ups are good, but I personally don't belíeve it is necessary. I'm satisfied with the current amount of data collected in that thread. I'm sorry to say I'm not your guy to help you test further, but I'm not someone who would put extra effort into something when I'm already content with it. Good luck finding someone and with the testing, though.
    rjg4242

Post by rjg4242 Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:57 am

Thanks for your consideration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm