Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+40
Derpwraith
Green__Eagle
Pilgrim34
Latitoast
Animaaal
CappuccinoJak
Carphil
Ashran
EeAyEss
fujiphoenix
Hydreigon11
User1
PwnasauresRex
Infighter
Jester's Tears
Odinbear
Soris Ice Goldwing
aceluby
BLA1NE
befowler
Kyōkai
gaarafrednorris
GkMrBane
Joichiro
bunnywink
reim0027
Ghadis_God
The Letter X
Sloth9230
lalliman
Nybbles
PlasticandRage
TheMeInTeam
RANT
Sentiel
lordgodofhell
Spurgun
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
ARSP
steveswede
44 posters

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread

Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Inbox of a Darkwraith thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Inbox of a Darkwraith thread

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Just a warning to all xbox users: There is a player who's bio contains a blacklist all players of the game he thinks are cheaters. Calling me a ganker too for defending a low hp host. Apparently if the host has low hp helping is considered ganking.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:46 pm

Soris Ice Goldwing wrote:Just a warning to all xbox users: There is a player who's bio contains a blacklist all players of the game he thinks are cheaters. Calling me a ganker too for defending a low hp host. Apparently if the host has low hp helping is considered ganking.

Just another example on How PATHETIC people can be...
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Soris Ice Goldwing
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by Soris Ice Goldwing Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Quite the rude one calling me a f*** of ganker and it was just me and the host. I think there are 16 people listed.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 pm

I've been called a ganker myself quite a lot, while I take pride in never doing an actual gank.

When I get summoned to a host's world and I see him fight with an invader, I usually don't interfere, unles the invader has some serious advantage, like twink in Parish, or just plain newb. Even though, I'm reluctant to assist the host and still end up being called a ganker.
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:11 pm

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=116458941
    http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=108442920
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/560956744399601983/29C4D062CD37F422D15824D4862CD077722E5B3E/

Pretty much sums up my Dark Wraith Experience
    PwnasauresRex
    PwnasauresRex
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by PwnasauresRex Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Strangly I dont get any hate mail on the playstation sad
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:34 pm

I was just invaded by a DW in the Archives, and I'd cleared out the big room near the second bonfire, and had been waiting for either a WSS to appear to help me with Seath, or an invader to fight. So I was invaded, and I started spamming the hello carving, so they could find me more easily, and the guy responded with the I'm sorry carving, then ran and turned on the music box in the prison room, and BSC'd out. It's crap like that that motivates me to call someone a d bag. I'm all for PvP, but just trolling for the simple sake of trolling and then not even fighting is pretty weak. Gives DW's a bad name.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Did some vading at SL 6. At times, I was rocking the lightning rapier and hornet's (when I was CLEARLY out leveled). Had more than one hit kill. Still no hate mail.

I did misjudge someone's level. He was only about 37. So, I sent him a PM telling him sorry for the lightning weapon. (Was expecting to get hate mail from him). He told me, it's ok and I'm good (parried him twice, first was riposte fail, other was OHK).

I'm just not a magnet for hatemail.
    The Letter X
    The Letter X
    Revived
    Revived

Post by The Letter X Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:11 pm

I have given up on receiving hatemail outside of the Forest. The only message I've gotten as a Darkwraith this weekend is "I like your technique."
    Infighter
    Infighter
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Infighter Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:09 am

I get the worst **** storm, always. Even in Duels opponent's flasking then they send me hatemail about BS-ing them, lol.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:23 pm

I was invaded in the burg and I was using the knight set with with the drake sword but was a lvl 200 with and Ultra zwei in back up slot. Got alot of hate mail for that saying that I was a hacker, to which I replied well I'm a lvl 200 and could have been using giants and dark magic all day with a spear happy
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:46 pm

Got a long, profanity filled message for using Sunlight Spear on someone using Iron Flesh. :shock:
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:48 pm

reim0027 wrote:Did some vading at SL 6. At times, I was rocking the lightning rapier and hornet's (when I was CLEARLY out leveled). Had more than one hit kill. Still no hate mail.

I did misjudge someone's level. He was only about 37. So, I sent him a PM telling him sorry for the lightning weapon. (Was expecting to get hate mail from him). He told me, it's ok and I'm good (parried him twice, first was riposte fail, other was OHK).

I'm just not a magnet for hatemail.
    Wish I was you. I'm the opposite.
    Hydreigon11
    Hydreigon11
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Hydreigon11 Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:50 pm

I once got hatemail for killing someone at the same time he killed me. Just saying a load of swears and in there was thanks to you I lost not one but two humanity you *insert generic comment that isn't nice here*. Of course I spelt it better because I am a stickler for grammar wherever.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : In the Forest, casting the spells that make the gankers fall down

Post by Sloth9230 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Hydreigon11 wrote:I once got hatemail for killing someone at the same time he killed me. Just saying a load of swears and in there was thanks to you I lost not one but two humanity you *insert generic comment that isn't nice here*. Of course I spelt it better because I am a stickler for grammar wherever.

2 humanity? What the hell is wrong with you? Do you realize how many rats they had to kill to get that many? I bet you don't even care, do you? What a jerk! Next time, try and be more considerate of people. How would you like it if they made you lose 2 humanity? :suspect:
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:12 pm

My feelings are hurt just from having read the story second hand. I'm having sympathy pains
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:27 pm

BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:16 am

I was actually thanked for invading today. I've been thanked for good/ interesting/ fair fights, but I think this was the first time I was flat out thanked for invading!
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:29 am

Just invaded a guy, we dueled for a good couple minutes, both respecting what I'd consider good duel manners, until I got his health down low enough to have killed him with the next hit. Then he started running away and healing, then coming back down again. This happened a good 3 or 4 times. I'd come very close to taking him out, and he'd run away, and I'd just wait for him to return, without healing myself. So after the last time he did it, when he got close to me I nailed him with a 2h lunging attack with the GA and staggered him towards a cliff, then spammed force twice in quick succession and threw him off the cliff. Apparently I'm the jerk. I'm really starting to love force. It's really great for catching less skilled players off guard and then using the opportunity to destroy them. I find people get really antsy when you start casting it too, because they seem to always be anticipating the WoG's.
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:28 pm

I got a message a while ago. I didn't kill the Guy. He ganked me at Lower levels. (Invading at Low LvL :3)

He did the normaly stuff, call me a Pu**y, etc. I Asked about his Age. 10 Was the answear. I sorta laughed for a while after that.
    I'm currently daring him to put down RSS to PvP me. Little does he know. Higher levels can summon lower levels.

I'll basically troll him. He seems like a coward to me and his tactics are R1 Spamming so i'll probably just Parry his a**... Kids are so fun...
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:30 pm

But... what makes you think he has the RSS so early in the game??? Look Skyward
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:But... what makes you think he has the RSS so early in the game??? Look Skyward

He had to NG+ Low LvL to either Help or Invade newbies, since he was Using Crystal Head, Lighting Uchi and Gwyn's Gauntlets.
    Sloth9230
    Sloth9230
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Sloth9230 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:34 pm

Kill him, kill him now!
    Jester's Tears
    Jester's Tears
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jester's Tears Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:40 pm

Sloth9230 wrote:Kill him, kill him now!

He said he had ''Work'' to do...Yeah sure. With so horrible Grammar (IT'S SO BAD.) and choice of Words. He has to be a Kid. No matter what.
    (The Jack*** part of me is here!) Fun thing is...I would have no chance against me.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:38 pm

*sadface*

Too bad he didn't take you up on your challenge. Would have been great to put him in his place. "Put up of shut up."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 am