well i done it agien

    Share
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    well i done it agien

    Post by gammlesvarte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:20 pm

    LOL i was trying sens agien and do you know what happend i woke up about 3 in the middel of the day my cleric was fasing the hard sone floor in sens i think i feelt asleep agien in front of dark souls dam this game is highly addectiv thats one thing thats for sure...and yet i died becouse of me


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

    Posts : 828
    Reputation : 22
    Join date : 2012-01-17

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by JY4answer on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:24 pm

    Lol. You do realise that less sleep = less brain power = more deaths?
    avatar
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

    Posts : 1466
    Reputation : 46
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 37
    Location : Dominican Republic

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by Yesuurd on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:26 pm

    hahaha you are hilarious, made me remember all the times when I would be playing and my eyes would close for a second and I would still be running, so I wake up scared I would be at the edge of a cliff or something.

    Right there is when I turn the ps3 off and sleep.
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by gammlesvarte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:54 pm

    Yesuurd wrote:hahaha you are hilarious, made me remember all the times when I would be playing and my eyes would close for a second and I would still be running, so I wake up scared I would be at the edge of a cliff or something.

    Right there is when I turn the ps3 off and sleep.

    yeas i should learn doing that but you know how it is just a few more minits...and then ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz and your toon ends up dead when you wake up


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

    Posts : 1722
    Reputation : 52
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Location : IL

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by Whknight on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:56 pm

    I haven't done that on dark souls yet, but I've done it several times on FF11... such embrassing moments, more so when someone notices and tries to help you and get themselves killed too ;;


    _________________



    I don't always bask in the sun, but when I do I am grossly incandescent!

    XBL(Silver) - Whknight009

    Swift and True! Become a member of the Helpers Brigade!

    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by gammlesvarte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:59 pm

    Whknight wrote:I haven't done that on dark souls yet, but I've done it several times on FF11... such embrassing moments, more so when someone notices and tries to help you and get themselves killed too ;;

    yeas isent it...happend in so many mmos for me that i would fall asleep in a bad place and got attacked and some other adventurers wanted to help out and died them self and you get tons on tells err wth you doing and such thats embarrasing


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    CrackSouls
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

    Posts : 590
    Reputation : 19
    Join date : 2012-01-25
    Location : Canada, eh

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by CrackSouls on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:07 pm

    I am guilty as charged for this. Especially when I first got the game for PvE, I'd play all night 'til morning.


    _________________
    PSN: Glennie67
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by gammlesvarte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:15 pm

    but to night i think i will go to bed if i dont get stuck in sens


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    papael
    Newbie
    Newbie

    Posts : 24
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2012-01-19

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by papael on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:16 pm

    What the..... is this dislexia caused by not sleeping as well? :0
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by gammlesvarte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:18 pm

    papael wrote:What the..... is this dislexia caused by not sleeping as well? :0

    some ppl maybe dont know english well


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 2525
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 43
    Location : The 3rd place.

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by Maneater_Mildred on Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:53 pm

    :shock:

    Wow how is this posible? Im the other way around, even after playing late, i cant get to sleep. Brain keeps thinking about DSs(cant say i blame it)


    _________________
    01010111 01010100 01000110:
    01000001 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100001
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by gammlesvarte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:06 pm

    Maneater_Mildred wrote: :shock:

    Wow how is this posible? Im the other way around, even after playing late, i cant get to sleep. Brain keeps thinking about DSs(cant say i blame it)

    yea well i dident go to sleep i collapsed in my soffa while playing dark souls....becouse to litel coffe and sleep


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

    Posts : 2525
    Reputation : 182
    Join date : 2012-01-19
    Age : 43
    Location : The 3rd place.

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by Maneater_Mildred on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:10 pm

    Lmao its good to see, your dedication/addiction levels are worthy of praise. Bow


    _________________
    01010111 01010100 01000110:
    01000001 00100000 01101000 01101001 01100100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01010011 01101000 01100001 01100100 01101111 01110111 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110011 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01001100 01101111 01110010 01100100 01110010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01110010 01101001 01110110 01100101 01100100 00100001
    avatar
    Uparkaam
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

    Posts : 1668
    Reputation : 45
    Join date : 2012-01-18

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by Uparkaam on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:15 pm

    I've almost fell asleep a few times. I just quit the game and went to sleep.


    _________________
    GFWL & PSN accounts:
    GFWL: Rusty Patches
    PSN accounts:
    Uparkaam (main account)
    Dorkmoon
    Torch_Hollow
    Ravelord_Servant
    Gastro_Zombie
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by gammlesvarte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:17 pm

    Uparkaam wrote:I've almost fell asleep a few times. I just quit the game and went to sleep.

    yea i wish i was that smart but i always think just a few more minits and it ends up in houers wich leads to a collaps


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte
    avatar
    Danthuyer
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 256
    Reputation : 21
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Location : Sydney AUS

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by Danthuyer on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:32 pm

    gammlesvarte wrote:LOL i was trying sens agien and do you know what happend i woke up about 3 in the middel of the day my cleric was fasing the hard sone floor in sens i think i feelt asleep agien in front of dark souls dam this game is highly addectiv thats one thing thats for sure...and yet i died becouse of me

    oh dear ! I do enjoy reading your posts your passion for the game and descriptions and reactions of your first play through ring true for all of us here and are so honest

    keep up the good gaming mate happy


    _________________
    PSN - Danthuyer
    Steam - Danthuyer
    GFWL - WorkingKitten98
    avatar
    gammlesvarte
    Addicted
    Addicted

    Posts : 274
    Reputation : 6
    Join date : 2012-01-23
    Age : 36
    Location : sweden

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by gammlesvarte on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:14 pm

    Danthuyer wrote:
    gammlesvarte wrote:LOL i was trying sens agien and do you know what happend i woke up about 3 in the middel of the day my cleric was fasing the hard sone floor in sens i think i feelt asleep agien in front of dark souls dam this game is highly addectiv thats one thing thats for sure...and yet i died becouse of me

    oh dear ! I do enjoy reading your posts your passion for the game and descriptions and reactions of your first play through ring true for all of us here and are so honest

    keep up the good gaming mate happy

    well need somewhere to explain my anger mistakes and my LOL deaths and here is the best place...i wish more of my rl friends played this game but i think they would crack down..fast


    _________________
    ego venit vidi ego mortuus

    ego triumphum super daemones

    gladio lucent ut delicatus ut sanguinem influit in lamina

    mea psn est gammlesvarte

    Sponsored content

    Re: well i done it agien

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:50 am