Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

All saves are gonne... Need help getting on my feet - Do you have a spare Obsidian sword?

SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

All saves are gonne... Need help getting on my feet - Do you have a spare Obsidian sword? Empty All saves are gonne... Need help getting on my feet - Do you have a spare Obsidian sword?

Post by SillentShadow Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:13 am

You can read what happened here: https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t15855-help-saves-gone-xbox

I am starting over a single build (I lack the strenght to have many builds after loosing all of them...)
    This will be the Build:
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=412553374398674833

Do you believe it to be viable to PVP? Please coment on the build if you can help me improve it..

I ask you to help me with some items if you can. Wont need much but i could really use the following:

Obsidian GreatSword (If upgraded i massively apreciate)

My GT: SillentShadowPT
    I play in Europe (Portugal)

All saves are gonne... Need help getting on my feet - Do you have a spare Obsidian sword? 3510096238

Edit: Thanks to callipygias i only need the obsidian sword. I can give the sword back when i arrive to the dlc area.

Last edited by SillentShadow on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

All saves are gonne... Need help getting on my feet - Do you have a spare Obsidian sword? Empty Re: All saves are gonne... Need help getting on my feet - Do you have a spare Obsidian sword?

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:16 am

Go there ----> https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t12698-the-invader-trader-store-of-wonders

He'll give you everything you need and more.
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

All saves are gonne... Need help getting on my feet - Do you have a spare Obsidian sword? Empty Re: All saves are gonne... Need help getting on my feet - Do you have a spare Obsidian sword?

Post by SillentShadow Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:21 am

Thanks. Added you now on Xbox
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:25 am

Me?

That's fine, but I won't be able to accept it for a little while. I'm in Brasil right now.
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SillentShadow Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Me?

That's fine, but I won't be able to accept it for a little while. I'm in Brasil right now.

Its ok. I just got out of the asylum and have no online items. Whenever you can please accept my friend request
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoggedBox Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:43 am

Go Here, They will give you everything you could need i think.. Worry not, for thou shall not be forced to give something back..
    ----------->https://soulswiki.forumotion.com/t15829-christmas-gifts-project

The Protector Of Gwyndolin
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SillentShadow Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:45 am

BoggedBox wrote:Go Here, They will give you everything you could need i think.. Worry not, for thou shall not be forced to give something back..

Thanks but i playon Xboxis that still possible? can you add me? Sillentshadowpt
    BoggedBox
    BoggedBox
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by BoggedBox Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:20 pm

SillentShadow wrote:
    BoggedBox wrote:Go Here, They will give you everything you could need i think.. Worry not, for thou shall not be forced to give something back..

Thanks but i playon Xboxis that still possible? can you add me? Sillentshadowpt

I got a bunch of Volunteers on the xbox just Write what you need and they will set the date with you happy

The Protector of Gwyndolin
    BoggedBox
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:52 pm

SL 6 in the Burg/Parish, Shadow. Lemme know when you're there and you'll have enough stuff to get you to any sl you want. But pause around 77 so I can give you a bunch of stuff from that character too.

Rather than get everything on a single toon, figure out a few different ones you're gonna make and we'll make sure each one is loaded down.
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SillentShadow Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:18 pm

callipygias wrote:SL 6 in the Burg/Parish, Shadow. Lemme know when you're there and you'll have enough stuff to get you to any sl you want. But pause around 77 so I can give you a bunch of stuff from that character too.

Rather than get everything on a single toon, figure out a few different ones you're gonna make and we'll make sure each one is loaded down.

Thanks man! For the moment i am making a single one with this equipment, then i will do the rest but i wont bother you with that i will do a couple of playtroughs getting what i need and then trade with someone. In my mind the priority is to arrange a main account so i can play again, especially on PVP wich i mostly miss..
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:31 pm

Ok, whatever you decide, but msg me if you change your mind. It's no bother.
    SillentShadow
    SillentShadow
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by SillentShadow Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 pm

I must thanks callipygias!

He has helped me a lot!

A sincere and huge thanks to this forum member!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am