Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jolly cooperation- SL40-PSN-NG+++

SublimeSinner
    SublimeSinner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Jolly cooperation- SL40-PSN-NG+++ Empty Jolly cooperation- SL40-PSN-NG+++

Post by SublimeSinner Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi, I am looking for some players who are willing to help me beat the fire sage and or the four kings. I'd prefer end game players please. Fire sage I need some one with a shield (black knight +5 should do it) to distract it as another mage and I can just SS it dead. The four kings will be trickier, but I've seen some people hug it and kill them with out taking hits. I'll be standing back throwing HCSM and SS at them and healing the wounded. Lord Gwyn should be easy after those two nightmares lol. Help with that is welcome too.
    SublimeSinner
    SublimeSinner
    Addicted
    Addicted

Jolly cooperation- SL40-PSN-NG+++ Empty Re: Jolly cooperation- SL40-PSN-NG+++

Post by SublimeSinner Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Fire Sage died randomly, as in I didn't attune or stop at the bonfire. Just saw summon signs and did it. Nobody died instantly either oddly. Update; Four kings are dead now (about 20 or so attempts). They really need a noise to signal a new one spawning. I died a lot from one stabbing me from behind. Falling into the abyss was a popular choice for death of my summons. A Japanese sunbro and I finished it (yes the other guy also died in the fall). So who's up for Gwyn?

But now he's dead, first try too lol. Thanks for the help?

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:59 pm