Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

If I kill Gwyndolin, can I still join the Princess' Guard?

ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

If I kill Gwyndolin, can I still join the Princess' Guard? Empty If I kill Gwyndolin, can I still join the Princess' Guard?

Post by ChizFreak Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:25 pm

Obviously I didn't killed Gwynevere. I used the Darkmoon Seance Ring to go through the statue, now I want to kill Gwyndolin, I did it once, and I noticed that Anor Londo doesn't go dark until you kill Gwynevere, even if you killed Gwyndolin. But I don't know if I can join her covenant.
    Automancer
    Automancer
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

If I kill Gwyndolin, can I still join the Princess' Guard? Empty Re: If I kill Gwyndolin, can I still join the Princess' Guard?

Post by Automancer Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:28 pm

Gwynevere is what allows you to enter the Covenant. SInce she remains after Gwyndolin dies, I suppose that it's possible. Although i'm not sure if you are still in the Princess Guard if you hit Mcboobilins.
    Rynn
    Rynn
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

If I kill Gwyndolin, can I still join the Princess' Guard? Empty Re: If I kill Gwyndolin, can I still join the Princess' Guard?

Post by Rynn Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:55 pm

Logically, Automancer, killing the person you're meant to guard would evict you.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:20 pm

I think you can but don't quote me on it.
    Djem
    Djem
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Djem Tue Dec 18, 2012 5:38 pm

I'm positive the NPC who matters is Boobynevere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:22 pm