Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Sentiel
billy_bayonet
befowler
Rynn
RANT
reim0027
Ghadis_God
Thor_Odinson
12 posters

SL 55 builds?

User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

SL 55 builds? - Page 2 Empty Re: SL 55 builds?

Post by User1 Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Ghadis_God wrote:The red orb invades up indefinitely. It looks for people at yu level, and if it can't find any, it searches higher and higher. Usually if it takes a long time after you use the orb, the guy will be higher level.

You said you wanted to try halberds, but they're not ideal for invading. I love them for duels, don't get me wrong, but they're defensive weapons, with length and medium speed they're meant to interrupt your opponents from a safe distance. However, a lot of new players won't fight like a duel. A lot of them will hide behind their shields and others will try to fish you out and generally do every thing to win. A halberd is the kind of weapon that makes you study your opponent and predict their actions. You want more aggressive weapons like curved swords and katanas for invading generally, as they force your opponent to react and loosen their defense.
    I could'nt agree more. Today, I was invading with my Glass Cannon build (See previous post) and some guy in full Artorias and a GS attacked me. I killed him, and got 50k souls! Wierd..big grin
    User1
    Abyss Dweller
    Abyss Dweller

Post by User1 Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:21 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=YmFuZGl0LDE2LDgsMTYsNTAsMTgsMTEsOCwxMCwwLDYwLDI0LDI0LDI0LDMxLDMsMTcxLDc2LDAsMCxub3Jt

Strength Build!
    bunnywink
    bunnywink
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Location : Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning!

Post by bunnywink Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:04 pm

I've gotten my butt kicked by 80% of the builds here. The other 20% I haven't been unfortunate enough to have fought. tongue

Really GREAT builds here.
    Sentiel
    Sentiel
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Sentiel Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:04 pm

SL 55 builds? - Page 2 1308281826153

Since I'm performing a necromancy right now, I hope I won't get hit by a Divine Banhammer +10.

The upcoming Battle of Sen's event is my very first event, so I would like to shine. That means I would be more than happy to survive at least 30 seconds with you guys.

For that, I decided to make a dedicated SL 55 build, that will be used for both PvP and PvE.

I used Billy's build as an inspiration for my own...
    billy_bayonet wrote:http://mmdks.com/j4t this is my build
    ...and created this.

It's not finished yet and I would like some aid with the creation, if possible.

1. The build has 12 Faith to use Heal in PvE. Is it viable to have 12 Faith only for Heal, or should I use those points elsewhere and use Humanity to heal instead?

2. I want to have a spear as a backup weapon against spear users.
    Which do you think will work good in PvP?
    • Elemental Pike
    • Elemental Partizan
    • Demon's Spear
    • Other suggestions?

3. What would be best for criticals?
    • Elemental Rapier
    • Elemental Bandit's Knife
    • Other suggestions?

Thank you very much. Proper Bow

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:47 am