Are there any weapons which can guaruntee a hit after staggering somoene with dragon roar?

Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Are there any weapons which can guaruntee a hit after staggering somoene with dragon roar?

Post by Wisp on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

I'll copypasta the title lol

reim0027

Re: Are there any weapons which can guaruntee a hit after staggering somoene with dragon roar?

Post by reim0027 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:46 pm

Try a spear. Fast and really long range (DS has the longest reach).

PSN usernames: reim0027_2,   reim0027_3,  and reim0027_5.  Skype ID: reim0027  
    Tour of Lordran Soul Levels  //  Official Wiki Fight Club // Forest Invasion Soul Levels // Low Level Invasion Rules
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Re: Are there any weapons which can guaruntee a hit after staggering somoene with dragon roar?

Post by PlasticandRage on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:50 pm

^ That's what I do too. The Pike and SkSp work well too. I'm a Pike man myself. Love that charging move.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage

Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp on Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:52 pm

I'm biased against spears :x

Thanks though lol can any other weapons do it?

RedderAI
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RedderAI on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Wisp wrote:I'm biased against spears :x

A crossbow might be a good idea. Paired with the Leo ring you could catch them in that stumble animation.

You could also go with the BSS sword for their long reach r2 poke. I've managed to do over 700 points of damage with power within and the Leo ring with one poke so paired with stage dragon roar might be even better.

My 2 cents. ^_^

Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Definately, balder sword + leo + dragon roar is awesome, infact BSS is probably my most used weapon. But still not a guarunteed hit sad
    Ghadis_God
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Ghadis_God on Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:09 pm

If you're close enough, I'm sure a katana would work. It can hit after a Great Combustion or kick stagger, so I'm sure the roar would work too.

7:eye-death: http://soulswiki.forumsrpg.com/t22607-children-of-the-grave-now-recruiting#472079 :eye-death:             

PSN accounts: Ghadis_God
                         ringo_mogire_SZS
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:19 am

RedderAI wrote:
    Wisp wrote:I'm biased against spears :x

A crossbow might be a good idea. Paired with the Leo ring you could catch them in that stumble animation.

You could also go with the BSS sword for their long reach r2 poke. I've managed to do over 700 points of damage with power within and the Leo ring with one poke so paired with stage dragon roar might be even better.

My 2 cents. ^_^

An upgraded Composite Bow can do insane damage with high Dex too. I've definitely done that a few times.

Following up with one of the thrusting sword's backstep attacks can work nicely too. Sometimes even net you two buffed hits, if you're close enough.

TIGER UPPERCUT!

PSN: PlasticAndRage
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:21 am

crossbow and reg halberd.

I am the sword in the darkness, I am the watcher on the walls, I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realm of men.
    I pledge my life and honor to the knight's watch for this night and all the nights to come.

Wisp
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Wisp on Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:28 am

Thanks
    Rin
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Rin on Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:08 pm

Lol the butchers knife attack, the R2 attack to be persist it has a run up animation and works really well with the roar. If you stun them and press it in the right time that is, my m8 uses it really really well and it kills...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:50 pm