Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Pretty new player. Need specific armor set

IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Pretty new player. Need specific armor set Empty Pretty new player. Need specific armor set

Post by IIdoneus Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Hello! I am IIdoneus. I bought Dark Souls a week and a half ago and have been enjoying it immensely. After screwing around a bit with a theif type character , I decided to take a break and make a wizard. Thus far I have been enjoying my wizardry experience far more than the thief. I am now a level 20 wizard and am right at the Capra demon. I saw the Channelers armor when I first fought a Channeler and thought it was absolutely fabulous! I really want to use it now and dont want to wait till Anor Londo, since it is still so far off for me (and I am not that great lol). If you would be willing to part with your Channelers robes, or do not need them, I would like them very much! I really do not have much to offer so early in the game aside from a little humanity...which I would prefer to keep. :| But I know things don't come free in life.
    I am also looking for someone who can help me if I ever need advice or someone to play with. All
    of my friend IRL have XBOX and very few of them have Dark Souls...so I am quite lonely online lol. (I also need someone to show me how to actually trade lol)
    Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read and if you have the robes or the time, I would like to become friends. My PSN is the same as my name on here, IIdoneus. My playtime is somewhat odd right now, as I have finals for the next week and a half. But do tell me if you'd like to be friends, I can at least get on my PS3 to add you.

big grin
    miclo514
    Casual
    Casual

Pretty new player. Need specific armor set Empty Re: Pretty new player. Need specific armor set

Post by miclo514 Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:11 pm

Add me buddy, latinking88 is my psn id, i'll what I could do for you for the robes.
    lui1994
    lui1994

Pretty new player. Need specific armor set Empty Re: Pretty new player. Need specific armor set

Post by lui1994 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:41 am

i also have started a magic build and would definitely be interested in helping you out and some friendly co-op! add me, jonslui Praise the Sun
    IIdoneus
    IIdoneus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Location : Here but there. In all places, yet only a few locations.

Post by IIdoneus Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:55 am

Cool thank you both! Ill add you as soon as I can, but right now I am a tad tied up. :pale:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 pm