killed invader. no souls

barrywilkins
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

killed invader. no souls

Post by barrywilkins on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:02 am

how doth this occureth?

was waiting in anor londo to see if i could invade my friend for chuckles when a darkmoon invaded me. he obviously was at least leveling his character because he was fast rolling in havels with the mommy mask and using a gold tracer. i killed him, and the fog wall didn't go down until like 10 minutes later. and i never got myself any souls for it.

i was thinking maybe he just ragequit just before he died, but wouldn't i have gotten a message that he returned home?
    XKnightArtoriasX

Re: killed invader. no souls

Post by XKnightArtoriasX on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:08 am

I guess the blue invaders don't give any souls or humanity but i'm not 100% sure.

Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan on Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:28 am

I've heard rumors that wearing a Ring of Sacrifice or Rare Ring of Sacrifice will make it so your killer recieves no rewards for killing you. I don't think it's anything anybody's extensively tested (I for sure haven't :|) and so we don't know for sure if it's true or not, but it's something.

"To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence. When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." ~C.S. Lewis

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:46 am