Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
callipygias
ComeAtmeBro
6 posters

PvP Sunblade with two uses and a darmoon blade with one use?

ComeAtmeBro

PvP Sunblade with two uses and a darmoon blade with one use? Empty PvP Sunblade with two uses and a darmoon blade with one use?

Post by ComeAtmeBro Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:10 pm

I am fairly new to dark souls so any information and tips are greatly appreciated big grin. Well anyway I was watching some PvP and i saw a guy who was Sl120 and he had two uses of the sunblade and one use of the darkmoon blade. How is this possible? Do you have to betray qwndolin twice in the first play through and then again in NG+ ? Then in NG++ you join the covenant and get the Dark moon blade?
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

PvP Sunblade with two uses and a darmoon blade with one use? Empty Re: PvP Sunblade with two uses and a darmoon blade with one use?

Post by callipygias Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Yes, you can have as many SLBs as you want. My main guy has about 30. Obviously can't use them all but I still grab another one occasionally after killing Gwyndolyn. DMB is just the one use, but what a use it is!
    ComeAtmeBro

PvP Sunblade with two uses and a darmoon blade with one use? Empty Re: PvP Sunblade with two uses and a darmoon blade with one use?

Post by ComeAtmeBro Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:17 pm

How did u get 30 ? lol
    lorenzo110
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by lorenzo110 Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:20 pm

You cant use both spells. You must be in the coventant in order to use either Darkmoon blade or Sunlight blade. Now if they are glitching then yes it is possible to use both. But in order to use sunlight blade you have to be a sunbro. The same applies for darkmoon blade you have to be in the darkmoon coven. You can have both spells in your slots but depending on which convenant your in only one will be available to you.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:23 pm

30 ish. I'm hovering around NG+100 on my main guy. It'd be hard to NOT have at least 30 of everything! When I play with the HUD off I usually fill my 9 slots with SLBs so I don't have to worry about which spell is active if I get invaded. It's funny when I buff and the invader runs away waiting for it to wear off, then when he gets near I buff again. Haven't had an invader yet with the patience to outlast all 9.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:23 pm

lorenzo110 wrote:You cant use both spells. You must be in the coventant in order to use either Darkmoon blade or Sunlight blade.
    You do not need to be in a specific cov to use SLB.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:32 pm

callipygias wrote:
    lorenzo110 wrote:You cant use both spells. You must be in the coventant in order to use either Darkmoon blade or Sunlight blade.
    You do not need to be in a specific cov to use SLB.

You have sunlight blade confused with Sunlight spear dude! its quite simple you go to as many NG+s as you wish and collect SLB when your ready for DMB you just join gwyndolin dont kill him simples
    lextune
    lextune
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by lextune Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:37 pm

You can use both in NG+

As already stated you do not need any covenant to use Sunlight Blade, So kill the ladyman in your first play through and get SLB, then in NG+ join the DM's and get DMB.

Bingo Bango Bongo
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:06 am

Having 9 sunlight blades sounds amazing...i would love to have 9 darkmoon blades though.ahhh the chaos! I myself got 2 sunlight blades. Then stuck with darkmoon. 3 buffs is usually more then a fight needs for me. Rarely get the chance to use all 3 anyway in one fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:51 pm