Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Gazman0169
Back Lot Basher
Nybbles
Rudmed
LunarFog
Juutas
reim0027
Green__Eagle
DeltronSeven
SillentShadow
Halicarnassis
BIG TIME MASTER
WyrmHero
Sentiel
passivefamiliar
19 posters

invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME?

Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME? - Page 2 Empty Re: invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME?

Post by Gazman0169 Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:42 pm

@passivefamiliar- To any Darkmoon who finds him/her-self questioning the legitmacy of their actions I am forced to say...

invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME? - Page 2 12879310

As a Darkmoon you are to Lordran what Dredd is to Mega-City One. twisted

Now get out there, and administer some much needed Justice to this lawless land! cheers
    Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME? - Page 2 Empty Re: invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME?

Post by Kerberos-013 Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:20 pm

The Guilty Must Be Punished!
    invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME? - Page 2 3799246625
    Phoenix Rising
    Phoenix Rising
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Phoenix Rising Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:36 pm

invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME? - Page 2 3596227959
    passivefamiliar
    passivefamiliar
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by passivefamiliar Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:00 pm

You'll all be pleased to know. 4 different players fell to the darkmoon blade just moments ago. Nobody new was wherer i was. So i called it quits for a bit. More punishment tomorrow or later. My washingsaber will taste more venagnace.

Wish you could legit buff the chaos blade. For cosmetics more then the buff itself. But that too. Even if just to use reisens on special weapons would be nice. But oh well.

I also ended up joining a gank squad at one point. Slaughtered alot of darkwraiths. I'm not big on ganking though. Now. Im rambling.

Darkmoons are the best covenant. Sunbros a close 2nd.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:41 pm

I don't usually invade, but when I do I prefer to invade as a Darkmoon.winking

Just go by your own personal code. If I invade a quester I'll never attack them. I don't like the idea of being the final straw that makes some poor PvE guy quit the game in disgust, nor do I get any enjoyment from beating up somebody who doesn't want to fight. Plus, I'm a little old to be getting into the fiction of the whole Darkmoon/sinner nonsense.

I don't believe Fromsoft's actual intention was to create the kind of player that 'destroys at any cost,' I think their intention was to give gamers the opportunity to be that kind of player. And I don't think it's an accident that rats drop humanity.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Juutas wrote:
    LunarFog wrote:
    Juutas wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:
    Juutas wrote:I just prove wrong the "sinner" thing. I got invaded by a dark moon when I was lvl 25 and hadn't done any PvP or killed any NPC and the player was light years over my level.

My opinion: Dark moons is a cowards covenant that is an excuse to invade lower levels, so they are the true sinners.

(I can almost smell the negative rep coming...)
    The lore man, the loreeeee

Fudge the lore big grin the worst douchebags I encounter are dark moons and the whole covenant is rotten to the core by over leveled lightsaber swinging griefers.

This is interesting

That, my friend, is darkmoons (at least on xbox).

Do you think the punishment was meant to be standard or even weak for everyone???? No my friend, from did that on purpose. Now prepare to face my SL 583 elemental/Str/Dex/Int/Faith/Pyro Lightsaber build!!!!! Muahagahaha twisted
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:41 pm

I did some invading as a Darkmoon. Most of my invasions were similar in SL to me. Many already had phantoms with them, which kinda evens out the playing field. I stopped because it was just too unpredictable. I could get insta-invasions or it would be completely dead.
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Halicarnassis wrote:Screw compassion; I'm incapable of relating to that feeling and besides, feelings lead to doubt, doubt leads to fear and fear leads to the dark side ... Just kill them all and be happy with the bloodlust. I always am!

Actually Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Suffering.

But yes, Fear is the path to the Dark Side. invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME? - Page 2 1697547848
    Juutas
    Juutas
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Juutas Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:24 am

WyrmHero wrote:
    Juutas wrote:
    LunarFog wrote:
    Juutas wrote:
    Sentiel wrote:
    Juutas wrote:I just prove wrong the "sinner" thing. I got invaded by a dark moon when I was lvl 25 and hadn't done any PvP or killed any NPC and the player was light years over my level.

My opinion: Dark moons is a cowards covenant that is an excuse to invade lower levels, so they are the true sinners.

(I can almost smell the negative rep coming...)
    The lore man, the loreeeee

Fudge the lore big grin the worst douchebags I encounter are dark moons and the whole covenant is rotten to the core by over leveled lightsaber swinging griefers.

This is interesting

That, my friend, is darkmoons (at least on xbox).

Do you think the punishment was meant to be standard or even weak for everyone???? No my friend, from did that on purpose. Now prepare to face my SL 583 elemental/Str/Dex/Int/Faith/Pyro Lightsaber build!!!!! Muahagahaha twisted

Challenge accepted! invading as a darkmoon, should i allow them to PLAY THE GAME? - Page 2 1447589260

If you ever hop on to Xbox prepare to be asskicked by someone 483 levels below you! twisted

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 pm