Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

So that chest in Oolicle township...how to get it?

Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

So that chest in Oolicle township...how to get it? Empty So that chest in Oolicle township...how to get it?

Post by Kerberos-013 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:31 pm

The chest inside the building with "soul of a brave warrior" hanging off a wood plank on the outside edge. The building is towards the beginning of the township down the side stairs to the right where the first sorcer is.

I only noticed it because someone left a message. You can barely see it you tilt the camera just right, while standing on the ledge outside.

Do you jump in a window from above?
    raecor14
    raecor14
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

So that chest in Oolicle township...how to get it? Empty Re: So that chest in Oolicle township...how to get it?

Post by raecor14 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:43 pm

shoot it down
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

So that chest in Oolicle township...how to get it? Empty Re: So that chest in Oolicle township...how to get it?

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:47 pm

If you use a light source, ie light spell, sunlight maggot, or a skull lantern, you can get inside that building complex. I think that's what you're talking about right?

wait, do you mean the building that'll be to your right as you walk in facing the first sorcerer?
    Kerberos-013
    Kerberos-013
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Kerberos-013 Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:50 pm

Oh man yeah I'm a dumb ***. Its the pendant, I forgot it was there. Haha..
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Happens to the best of us.

I thought you were talking about something else that I saw the other day and thought was just someone trolling. I rounded the corner to that very first sorcerer, the one with the opened building to the left of him, with the regular bloated head hiding behind the wall, and there was an orange SS message all the way inside the wall in the building to his right. It said "use light." I tried to all around there, but nothing happened. I assumed it was just some moron trolling, and gave up, but for a second I thought that's what you were talking about. I was about to say "There's a chest in there!?!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:34 am